Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FentayeJones

Hooper, Campbell and Wes will hit free agency

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Sure am glad we have two backup guards and a backup tackle set to earn 18 million next year.  

I kinda think this may have saved themselves from overpaying for Hoop and Campbell tbh.

Those contracts for Brown/Carp and Ty...you know how I feel about them...but I'd also not reset markets for Hoop and I think we can do better than DC.

1 minute ago, Francis York Morgan said:

If we don't cut Ty I'm gonna lose my ****

Remember when some here were convinced he was starting caliber?  I remember.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FalconsIn2012 said:

Hooper will unite with Sanu in NE and probably become an All Pro with the recognition NE will bring

Sanu fell on his face in NE...I wouldn't bet on that.  Part of me wants Hoop to go to San Fran tho and let Shanny run wild with 2 TE sets with Kittle and Hoop...imagine...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Wouldn't want to resign any of those guys even if we didn't. Not at the prices they're gonna make anyway.

This was my thinking as well. Hoop doesn't scream top receiving option like Kelce or Kittle do, so I'm skeptical on paying him like he is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

Someone will pay both Hooper and Campbell more than what the Falcons will.

Would be awesome to keep Campbell for depth and also awesome if Hooper would take a little less to stay with us. He really is a very productive tight end. 

Money talks... :munch:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, athell said:

Sanu fell on his face in NE...I wouldn't bet on that.  Part of me wants Hoop to go to San Fran tho and let Shanny run wild with 2 TE sets with Kittle and Hoop...imagine...

Life is different without Julio and Ridley drawing coverage off of you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember when everyone was praising the Carp and Brown signings last year. I knew they were terrible signings from the get go. Just another reason TD is clueless. 18 mil in backup guards is highway robbery. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Hooper will unite with Sanu in NE and probably become an All Pro with the recognition NE will bring

 

Yeah, I think the Pats are a prime candidate for Hooper.

 

Brady wants weapons. Getting Hooper and a decent WR in FA would be huge for Tom of he were to return to NE.

 

If I were the Pats, I would try to get Hooper and try to trade for Diggs from the Vikings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

Yeah, I think the Pats are a prime candidate for Hooper.

 

Brady wants weapons. Getting Hooper and a decent WR in FA would be huge for Tom of he were to return to NE.

 

If I were the Pats, I would try to get Hooper and try to trade for Diggs from the Vikings.

Belicheck didnt even want to pay Gronk. You think he want to reset the TE market with Hooper?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

We are dumb ***** for letting Hooper walk, didn't even try and trade him to get something.

Hey but lets pay Vic 12 million, Freeman 6 million and Shaub 2 million to do nothing!!! sounds like a plan for success.

I hope the entire front office is cleaned out after next season

Hooper wants around $11M per year, Travis Kelce doesn't even make that. Hooper is a reliable TE, that is all. He is not a game changer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dirtybirds233 said:

Hooper wants around $11M per year, Travis Kelce doesn't even make that. Hooper is a reliable TE, that is all. He is not a game changer. 

We won't know what he wants until his deal is signed or legit rumors start swirling. We also thought Grady wanted Donald money, look how that turned out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

Belicheck didnt even want to pay Gronk. You think he want to set reset the TE market with Hooper?

 

Kraft wants Brady back.

 

Also, Hooper will more than likely take a little bit less to try to win a ring with the Pats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
  • Create New...