Prepare yourself to draft WR

The strength of this draft is at WR, RB, and maybe DT. At some point fairly early WR is going to be BPA. We shouldnt be shocked when we take someome like Mims @55.  I guarantee we will take someone day 2. I just hope we can trade down for extra top 100 picks becaus e WR is on the list. 

Dont shoot the messenger.

1 minute ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

The strength of this draft is at WR, RB, and maybe DT. At some point fairly early WR is going to be BPA. We shouldnt be shocked when we take someome like Mims @55.  I guarantee we will take someone day 2. I just hope we can trade down for extra top 100 picks becaus e WR is on the list. 

3rd or later I'm fine with it. Wr will likely be bpa in every round past round 1

4 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

The only WR I’d be good with in round 2 is Schnault Jr.  if he is there at 47 I’d honestly be giddy

Just now, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Yeah hed be a no  brainer. He will be the 4th ot maybe 3rd wr taken in the first though. The combine will push his stock up wrll into first.

220 lbs and a sub 4.4 40 will certainly push the needle.  He was seen as a top 10 pick 6 months ago.  Injuries have caused ppl to forget him a bit.  I think he will be WR1 from this draft class in 3 years

3 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

220 lbs and a sub 4.4 40 will certainly push the needle.  He was seen as a top 10 pick 6 months ago.  Injuries have caused ppl to forget him a bit.  I think he will be WR1 from this draft class in 3 years

He has top 15 talent for sure. There are like 20 wrs that are potential legit WR 1 or WR 2 in this draft. Imo its dumb to not take one relatively early and bring in a udfa or two. We.REALLY need to trade down for extra picks.

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Offense sells tickets.. Or that seems to be the train of thought in the Atl.. So I definitely wouldn't be shocked.. But imo itll be a shame.. It may get us into the playoffs, but wont hold up for a championship 

Defense wins championships but offense gets you to he game. Just ask KS

13 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

He has top 15 talent for sure. There are like 20 wrs that are potential legit WR 1 or WR 2 in this draft. Imo its dumb to not take one relatively early and bring in a udfa or two. We.REALLY need to trade down for extra picks.

I mean, we have no need.  Julio is the top #1WR In football; Ridley is top three #2 WR’s and Gage is looking like a possible top five #3 WR.

With that said, if we could trade back to 26 with Miami and add #55 I would do it.  In that dream, Delpit & Shenault fall a bit:

#26: Delpit

#47: Schenault Jr

#54: Blacklock

#55: Helaire or Jonathan Taylor

#74: Jordyn Brooks or Darelle Taylor

#109: Jeremy Chinn

25 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I mean, we have no need.  Julio is the top #1WR In football; Ridley is top three #2 WR’s and Gage is looking like a possible top five #3 WR.

With that said, if we could trade back to 26 with Miami and add #55 I would do it.  In that dream, Delpit & Shenault fall a bit:

Im not sold om Gage as #3. His availability is questionanle as is his ability to block in the run game. He def has his place on offense and his athleticism is close to top tier.

If Hoop leaves we need so!eome to help move the chains and I just dont see value im the .te class like I do the.wr class

35 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

That would be a grandslam

44 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

It would, but it seems there are quite a few dream picks in there. Don't think Delpit will be there at 26, and I don't think Blacklock is going to fall that far either.

Blacklock has been steadily moving up and at this point seems like a safe bet to go at the end of the 1st. I imagine he's locked in as the #3 DT for many GMs. If he impresses at the combine I wouldn't be shocked to start seeing him mocked to us at 16. 

51 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

It would, but it seems there are quite a few dream picks in there. Don't think Delpit will be there at 26, and I don't think Blacklock is going to fall that far either.

You never know.  Sports Illustrated and CBS in their latest mocks have Blacklock going to ATL in Round 2.

USA today and others have Delpit going to SF.  He is one of those guys that could go 12th or 31st

11 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Already prepared and hoping for chase claypool.