Do you think Matt Bryant will play in 2020?

Falcons Fan MVP

1 minute ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Money Matt is DONE!!!

I replied to a tweet his wife made after his release last season and she dm me. If I was the type to share private conversations I would but I will say deep down, no matter what she says publicly to support her husband, she knew it was time. 95% the previous season was hard to think otherwise which she made clear publicly. 

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

I replied to a tweet his wife made after his release last season and she dm me. If I was the type to share private conversations I would but I will say deep down, no matter what she says publicly to support her husband, she knew it was time. 95% the previous season was hard to think otherwise which she made clear publicly. 

lol wifey knows!!!

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I talked to her also in DM and I got the impression she felt he could go another year or so.

It makes toooo much sense to hire this guy as a kicking coach/ST assistant. They are making up way too many job titles around the league as evidenced by the hiring of family members/female coaches so it's should be a lock to bring this guy into a locker room that he's already familiar with to make sure Koo is in the right space mentally.