Sign a vet DE, take Chaisson at 16, trade back into 1st and get Swift.

lju713

OLB/DE, and RB are solved. I really think Fowler or Quinn will be the focal point in FA. If we can trade a 2nd and a pick next year like a 4th to move to into the lower end of round 1(picks 21-28).

If we can Swift should be the target. His freshman and soph highlights are more of what he will/can be in the NFL. He can touch it 250 times(200 rush 50rec)and be a all purpose nightmare. Can Koetter use him effectively is the question.

What are y'all thoughts on a move like this?

6 minutes ago, lju713 said:

OLB/DE, and RB are solved. I really think Fowler or Quinn will be the focal point in FA. If we can trade a 2nd and a pick next year like a 4th to move to into the lower end of round 1(picks 21-28).

If we can Swift should be the target. His freshman and soph highlights are more of what he will/can be in the NFL. He can touch it 250 times(200 rush 50rec)and be a all purpose nightmare. Can Koetter use him effectively is the question.

Not a bad idea. What would you do about tight end position? If we sign Fowler we probably have to let Hooper walk.

57 minutes ago, lju713 said:

TD, is that you? :ninja:

Jonathan taylor is really being slept on around here. Everybody wants a big back but he barely gets talked about. I wouldn't doubt he's a better pro than swift. He is a better pass protector already which is huge in the NFL. A lot of miles yes, but use for 4 years and let him walk.

42 minutes ago, The O.D.B said:

Which ones you like knight? 

I like moss, McFarland, perine and the kid from vandy.

There are a few all through this draft. This is the one year you can do okay without reaching or trading up. I like the idea of going high, but just to fix the line and get a RB isn’t enough. 

3 hours ago, lju713 said:

You’re close to a perfect scenario. Instead, sign Fowler or Quinn, draft Brown at 16, and take Dobbins in round 2 keeping your draft picks without trading up. THAT would be perfect 

11 hours ago, lju713 said:

I love it!!!