Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marvinthemartian

Quick question: Where are Dukes and Bell on 92.9 the Game today?

19 posts in this topic

I haven’t been able to listen much but they aren’t on the air today and there has not been any mention of them. In radio, that often means they have been fired without advance notice. I hope that hasn’t happened. Anybody know what’s going on?  Thanks. 

I know usually when someone is on vacation the fill in host will say “so and so will be back tomorrow”. They may have said it but I sure didn’t hear it. In fact, they had a new host from Nashville and they kept saying how well he had done on his first full day with the station. 

I didn’t listen to the whole show so I didn’t  hear everything. They may have clearly addressed it and I just didn’t hear it. It just seemed different. Maybe it’s nothing. I hope so because I am a big Dukes and Bell fan. They will lose me as a listener immediately if they are gone. 

Update. 

1 hour ago, red falcon said:

Presidents day

You and ya boi I were right. I finally got through to the station. They were off for Presidents Day and will be back tomorrow. Mods feel free to delete this thread. Thanks 

2 hours ago, The Great American said:

Believe it or not, the Andy/Randy show is growing on me.  Dukes and Bell are very good!!

They are really good. Liked Andy when he took over for zeno. Hes got talent. Might Be favorite now,  Carl is too extra sometimes.  I had to stop listening when the ship was sinking.

The Great American likes this

2 hours ago, marvinthemartian said:

Update. 

You and ya boi I were right. I finally got through to the station. They were off for Presidents Day and will be back tomorrow. Mods feel free to delete this thread. Thanks 

People actually get off work for this stupid ******* holiday?

1 hour ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I don't know how people can stand to listen to sports talk. My sports outlook and mood is so much better without it.

I cant listen when the falcons are having a bad year. I also hate seeing all the bandwagon fans at training camp after a winning season.

16 hours ago, ATL_666 said:

People actually get off work for this stupid ******* holiday?

Presidents Day was cooked up by the ski resorts to get one last pre-thaw weekend of moolah out of tourists.   

PokerSteve and AUTiger7222 like this

16 hours ago, red falcon said:

They are really good. Liked Andy when he took over for zeno. Hes got talent. Might Be favorite now,  Carl is too extra sometimes.  I had to stop listening when the ship was sinking.

I miss Zinno and how his listeners always give him the the biz. One guy said “I just don’t like ya Zinno” lol

20 hours ago, The Great American said:

Believe it or not, the Andy/Randy show is growing on me.  Dukes and Bell are very good!!

I like Andy and Randy a lot.  Liked them individually before and even better together.

Hard to believe the same program directors that give us Dukes&Bell and Andy&Randy also give us the trainwreck of a morning show with John&Hugh - maybe the worst sportstalk show I have ever heard - and I have heard some bad ones.

John Fricke is probably the worst host I have ever heard.   His thoughts and takes are so wrong as to be laughable - He believes he is a really good interviewer but asks the stupidest questions and has no insight on anything.

The Great American likes this