Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doug Carlton

Derrick Brown at 16?

13 posts in this topic

Brown has been slipping for God only knows why. After the combine I'll bet he's ranked under Kinlaw eventually. I'd trade up if he slipped anywhere near where a team would take our 1st and 3rd for him.

Artys Arryn likes this

58 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Brown has been slipping for God only knows why. After the combine I'll bet he's ranked under Kinlaw eventually. I'd trade up if he slipped anywhere near where a team would take our 1st and 3rd for him.

I'd love to have Brown, Kinlaw dropped as well in this mock. Just hope we don't drop the ball on our #1.

Chitown2ATL_Falcon likes this

3 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

I can not speak about his last season, but last year, he was regarded as a naturally talented guy with a questionable motor.  

I am not saying that it is true, but perhaps that issue is creeping into his reputation as of late.  

2 hours ago, etherdome said:

I can not speak about his last season, but last year, he was regarded as a naturally talented guy with a questionable motor.  

I am not saying that it is true, but perhaps that issue is creeping into his reputation as of late.  

Didn't see that at all last year. Mind linking a game to showcase that? My issue with him last year, if anything, was his underdeveloped technique. Improved a ton there this year. He's always been a dog tho

5 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Didn't see that at all last year. Mind linking a game to showcase that? My issue with him last year, if anything, was his underdeveloped technique. Improved a ton there this year. He's always been a dog tho

I did not see footage of his play.  I just remember reading that about him last year, early during the offseason.  There was speculation that he might enter the draft and some draft reporters commented on a perceived lack of consistent effort.  

I have read the opposite about him this season, though some of those past judgements might linger.  

I still don't think that he can drop to #16.  He is simply too good.