Falcons Fan MVP

Julio Jones is the greatest Falcon of all time!

78 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Drew4719 said:

I think it’s either him or Matt. It’s hard for me to pick one over the other. I like to think of them as the co-GOATs of the franchise. Though Mike Kenn deserves a mention too.

Yeah in his particular situation he’s only going to be as good as the person throwing him him the ball. Both are worthy

Drew4719 and Falcons Fan MVP like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally, when I think "greatest Falcon" I don't necessarily think about the most talented player. If I did it would maybe be Deion Sanders or Julio Jones. But for me it's Roddy White. Not because I think he's the greatest player to play for the team but because I think he represented the team the way it should have been. He was a Falcon through and through. He was passionate about being a Falcon, he was essentially one of us when it came to rivalries as well. Julio Jones might be the best Falcons player of all time but Roddy is my greatest Falcon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

I think it’s either him or Matt. It’s hard for me to pick one over the other. I like to think of them as the co-GOATs of the franchise. Though Mike Kenn deserves a mention too.

If Matt Ryan can win a super bowl MVP I will call Matt Ryan Falcons GOAT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah in his particular situation he’s only going to be as good as the person throwing him him the ball. Both are worthy

 

 

.........unless he's Larry Fitzgerald lol. Just imagine what his numbers would've currently looked like if he had a QB of the level of Ryan his entire career. Fitz would really be knocking on the door of just about all of Rice's records right now.

 

 

....and would've done it without stickum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

 

.........unless he's Larry Fitzgerald lol. Just imagine what his numbers would've currently looked like if he had a QB of the level of Ryan his entire career. Fitz would really be knocking on the door of just about all of Rice's records right now.

 

 

....and would've done it without stickum.

Lol no doubt. 2012-2014 and the past 2 years hurt Fitz. He’d literally be standing outside of Jerry’s house like 

4539636417dec0fd4e334fce545d794a.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Julio is the most talented player to ever play for the Falcons. And he’s never played for another team so all of his production is with this franchise. IMO that makes him the greatest Falcon of all time. 
 

That being said, everyone likes to call Brady the GOAT. And he’s not even close to being a top 10 all time talent of QB’s. So I can see why some would make an argument for Matt. But I still think it’s Julio. He’s just so much better at his position than Ryan 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Drew4719 said:

I think it’s either him or Matt. It’s hard for me to pick one over the other. I like to think of them as the co-GOATs of the franchise. Though Mike Kenn deserves a mention too.

In 50+ years the two best players of all time were drafted four years apart?  Weird how everyone wants TD fired when he drafted both of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dem Birds said:

Personally, when I think "greatest Falcon" I don't necessarily think about the most talented player. If I did it would maybe be Deion Sanders or Julio Jones. But for me it's Roddy White. Not because I think he's the greatest player to play for the team but because I think he represented the team the way it should have been. He was a Falcon through and through. He was passionate about being a Falcon, he was essentially one of us when it came to rivalries as well. Julio Jones might be the best Falcons player of all time but Roddy is my greatest Falcon. 

This

Dem Birds likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Julio is the most talented player to ever play for the Falcons. And he’s never played for another team so all of his production is with this franchise. IMO that makes him the greatest Falcon of all time. 
 

That being said, everyone likes to call Brady the GOAT. And he’s not even close to being a top 10 all time talent of QB’s. So I can see why some would make an argument for Matt. But I still think it’s Julio. He’s just so much better at his position than Ryan 

If it is most valuable it is Ryan by far, simply because of the position he plays.  If it is most talented it is Julio and it isn’t close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now