Justin Madubuike: Top 20 Talent at #47

FalconsIn2012

@A-TowN.- is really high on Justin Madubuike si it motivated to take a look.  I am sold.  There are lots of DT’s I love in this draft.  It’s flat out loaded.  And the former DE turned DT might have the highest ceiling.  He is still learning his craft, but he is incredibly strong.  I’m not sure if his being an ideal 3T works with Grady, but I’d love to see it.   He never gives up ground at the LOS.  NEVER.  

I’d love this kid at #16 but I honestly think he will be there at #47.  This dude is an absolute monster

4 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

He is best suited for 3T but can play both.  Just country string with no bad weight

okay just was wondering but i honestly think the more i mock and watching for FA i think we double dip at DT i think our interior line defense and offense needs to be drafted.

I dont want old production on the inside... Suh Campbell i think this is the draft we find these type of guys

Basically what I am saying it screw the one year deals. build the **** team

Edited by GATXBOI

5 minutes ago, GATXBOI said:

okay just was wondering but i honestly think the more i mock and watching for FA i think we double dip at DT i think our interior line defense and offense needs to be drafted.

I dont want old production on the inside... Suh Campbell i think this is the draft we find these type of guys

Basically what I am saying it screw the one year deals. build the **** team

This is the year to double down at DT.  Would not mind if we did the same at Safety.

If we could land Delpit & Duggar along with Blacklock & Madubuike I would be happier than a pig in ****

Add Zaccheus Moss to that haul and I’ll name my next  born TD

7 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

This is the year to double down at DT.  Would not mind if we did the same at Safety.

If we could land Delpit & Duggar along with Blacklock & Madubuike I would be happier than a pig in ****

Add Zaccheus Moss to that haul and I’ll name my next  born TD

lol..i feel like if we double at safety no lb in the draft..unless we trade down

10 minutes ago, Artys Arryn said:

DT really is incredible this year. One of our first 4 picks has to be one of these guys. Brown, Kinlaw, Gallimore, Blacklock, Madubuike, Lynch, Elliot. Speaking of safeties, you gotta mention Antoine Winfield. He's my favorite of the bunch. 

@Knight of God got me on Winfield Jr a few months ago.  If we land at least one of Delpit, Winfield & Duggar I’ll be happy

29 minutes ago, A-TowN.- said:

Madubuike is just stacked. He’s got a lot of power in his game and can also win with quickness. Hard to stop a guy with a great first step and powerful hands. Similar style to Grady Jarrett in my opinion. 

Grady would certainly be the comp on him.  Maybe a bit stronger, a bit better vs the run yet not on Grady’s level as a pass rusher. 

I was just amazed how he moves the LOS on every single down

12 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Grady would certainly be the comp on him.  Maybe a bit stronger, a bit better vs the run yet not on Grady’s level as a pass rusher. 

I was just amazed how he moves the LOS on every single down

Agreed, he consistently wins right off the snap. Gets upfield super quick and does a great job of blowing up gaps.