If Fowler Yannick or Clowney is signed do we still draft an Edge Rusher high

GATXBOI

Whats up fellow TAFTERS quick question

If the Falcons signed Fowler, Yannick or Clowney do we still take an edge rusher within the first 3 rounds?

Or do they double dip at Dt possibly Kinlaw and Gallimore or Kinlaw/ Davidson Gallimore/Davidson Kinlaw/ Hamilton

What would you prefer?

Edited by GATXBOI

4 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

If we drafted Gallimore & Blacklock I would love it

with this we save money on not resigning Davison, Bailey and Clayborn.. Have a rotation of Grady Gallimore Senat Blaylock

FA Takk Cominsky Draft( Jennings)

Edited by GATXBOI

1 hour ago, GATXBOI said:

Whats up fellow TAFTERS quick question

If the Falcons signed Fowler, Yannick or Clowney do we still take an edge rusher within the first 3 rounds?

Or do they double dip at Dt possibly Kinlaw and Gallimore or Kinlaw/ Davidson Gallimore/Davidson Kinlaw/ Hamilton

What would you prefer?

Yes. Yes we do. 

I prefer Yannick in FA and Chase Young in the 1st round. 

What?!?! You asked what I prefer. 

Okay, okay... realistic now. I DO prefer Yannick in FA. But Young would cost too much. Either Epenesa or Gross-Matos appear to be decent prospects with good junior and senior production. I would be okay with either. But we might be cutting Keke, which, could totally tear everyone's mock to shreds for the first round. I imagine Delpit would suddenly pop onto the Falcons' radar. 

5 minutes ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

Yes. Yes we do. 

I prefer Yannick in FA and Chase Young in the 1st round. 

What?!?! You asked what I prefer. 

Okay, okay... realistic now. I DO prefer Yannick in FA. But Young would cost too much. Either Epenesa or Gross-Matos appear to be decent prospects with good junior and senior production. I would be okay with either. But we might be cutting Keke, which, could totally tear everyone's mock to shreds for the first round. I imagine Delpit would suddenly pop onto the Falcons' radar. 

i like Dorn Chinn or Hawkins for that SS dont have draft high...if so it would have to be McKinney at 16

48 minutes ago, 32wood84white said:

No, at least not early in the draft. These guys are in the mindset of they’ve got one year to get it straight. You cant afford spend money on a DE and take one in the first with so many other needs. Best case scenario, signed DE and Takk ball out, you keep your job and add a higher round DE next year.

Actually you can.

Getting a top FA pass rusher to go along with a potential 1st round rusher depending on who it is could instantly transform the Falcons d-line and pass rush. Thus transforming the defense and overall team as long as the offense becomes more consistent in Koetter's second 2nd year.

12 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

If we drafted Gallimore & Blacklock I would love it

Two players I really like in rnd 2. Madubuike being another. I wouldn’t be shocked if Blacklock slipped into the end of round 1.

would be happy w a DE at 16 also, don’t know if Takk has many years left here. He gonna need to up his game and stay healthy if he even wants to see his fifth year option. Luckily since he was back half of the round it should only be like $7M not $13 like Vic was.