CB CJ Henderson - The Man Plays the Ball

Doug Carlton

1 hour ago, Doug Carlton said:

Love the effort, competitiveness, right hand/left hand breakups, passes defended.

Don't know much about the guy, but looks pretty good to me in this highlights video --- but don't they all?   Looks like he plays the ball well without getting a penalty, and has got good closing speed to make the open field tackle, too.  Honestly, I don't see much not to like!  Might consider him in one of the later rounds --- 

Edit --- Walter Football has him going to the Jags at #20.  So they value him pretty high.  I wouldn't want to spend our 16th on him, but if he slides to our next pick, it might be a good choice... 

Edited by FalconJim

24 minutes ago, Summerhill said:

Unless he tears up the Combine, I would want him with a trade down or two into the 25-30 range. 

Like I said in an edited post above, Walter Football has him going to the Jags at #20.  So they value him pretty high.  I wouldn't want to spend our 16th on him, but if he slides to our next pick, it might be a good choice...