Falcons Fan MVP

Should we draft D'andre Swift?

75 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

He's a beast. He's like the next Alvin Kamara. He would help our offense tremendously.

He's not the next kamara if he goes #16 overall.  I wouldn't  even think about RB @16.

1 hour ago, KCFalcon22 said:

Only if we traded back into round one which I don’t see happening.  A lot will depend on 2 things: What we do in FA & who’s available when we pick.

It's the Falcons... of course it could happen.... hello we have 2 2nd rounders.

Falcons Fan MVP likes this

Dolphins might take him at 18 to go with Tua/Herbert. Or they could get him at 26.

I don't think it's a stretch to take him at 16. He would have more immediate impact than any rookie defensive player.

FalconsIn2012 likes this

At 16? I say no. That seems to be an unpopular opinion around here. However, I’m also probably the only one here that doesn’t see what’s ‘special’ about Swift on this forum. Unless all the guys like Delpit, Kinlaw, Chaisson, K9, Pat Queen, and a few other guys are gone I wouldn’t take Swift. 

Falcons Fan MVP likes this

4 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

He seemed to really help the Saints go from 7-9 to contenders.

Ingram carried the bulk and Murray help take some load off last year. No doubt about him being dynamic but he is allergic to being physical. Kamara is not even at the level of Darren Sproles in his prime, IMO. Saints will regret giving him top 5 RB money. 

9 hours ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

The next Alvin Kamara isn't a good endorsement. Kamara isn't a primary RB and gives up mid game a lot

Not 100% True. He's taken out of the game. Aside from Derrick Henry, who's really played the role as a Primary RB in the NFL?

Osiruz and Emmitt like this

6 hours ago, Atlantafan21 said:

At 16? I say no. That seems to be an unpopular opinion around here. However, I’m also probably the only one here that doesn’t see what’s ‘special’ about Swift on this forum. Unless all the guys like Delpit, Kinlaw, Chaisson, K9, Pat Queen, and a few other guys are gone I wouldn’t take Swift. 

You don't have to like the kid, but to say that there's nothing special about him is just silly.

Osiruz likes this

10 hours ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

The next Alvin Kamara isn't a good endorsement. Kamara isn't a primary RB and gives up mid game a lot

But if would you draft Kamara at 16 knowing what he will be?

ShmevinShmarris likes this