KCFalcon22

Trade a 4th for Njoku?

66 posts in this topic

So this is a question for the board.  If Hooper is walking, would you consider sending Cleveland a 4th for Njoku.  He’s due 1.6 in 2020 and club option in 2021.  I don’t think it would be a bad move but I wanted to get everyone’s thoughts!

ESPN's Jake Trotter believes the Browns will consider trading David Njoku this offseason.

This isn't a surprise after Njoku said he wasn't sure if he'll be back with the Browns next season. Cleveland has since fired Freddie Kitchens and brought in a new front office, but it's possible they also move on from Njoku, who has never really clicked with Baker Mayfield. Coming off a lost 2019, Njoku likely wouldn't return more than a Day 3 pick.

Just now, Knight of God said:

Not a precious 4th rounder!!!!

I know I know I know, but I’d be willing to trade a 4th according to how our FA goes 

Knight of God likes this

Just now, Knight of God said:

I’d love the move but you know people would cry having to miss a round of drafting. The mystery box

Ok gotcha, I do agree some here are fixed on a player/s in certain rounds and get upset if they think their missing out on a player/draft pick that has NO NFL experience.

Knight of God likes this

3 minutes ago, KCFalcon22 said:

Ok gotcha, I do agree some here are fixed on a player/s in certain rounds and get upset if they think their missing out on a player/draft pick that has NO NFL experience.

HeII, I want to trade for Jamal Adams and take Winfield in the second.

24 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

HeII, I want to trade for Jamal Adams and take Winfield in the second.

There’s the difference though, I take you to be a football mind so you understand getting a PROVEN player and grabbing a draft pick with talent that could learn from a Proven player.  And this my friends is how you build a roster.

Knight of God likes this

18 minutes ago, KCFalcon22 said:

There’s the difference though, I take you to be a football mind so you understand getting a PROVEN player and grabbing a draft pick with talent that could learn from a Proven player.  And this my friends is how you build a roster.

I think Adams is only 23 or 24. Be a good grab for at least 5 yrs if healthy.

10 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I think Adams is only 23 or 24. Be a good grab for at least 5 yrs if healthy.

I mean what’s the worst that could happen, we end up with 1 maybe 2 quality YOUNG safeties.  Love Rico’s heart, I’m a big Gators fan and love Ke, but Adams is a dawg!

Knight of God likes this

Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

Hes the most all around safety in the league.

Zone? Easy

Man? Easy

Hit you? Fun

Yessir. Put him and Winfield back there and QBs will HESITATE all day long, the corners will get better, edge will look all pro, and the offense gets more opportunities. 2 moves and it’s fixed

14 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Yessir. Put him and Winfield back there and QBs will HESITATE all day long, the corners will get better, edge will look all pro, and the offense gets more opportunities. 2 moves and it’s fixed

I agree. Dline doesn't matter when you get killed by passes being held 2 secs or less.

Knight of God likes this

2 hours ago, KCFalcon22 said:

So this is a question for the board.  If Hooper is walking, would you consider sending Cleveland a 4th for Njoku.  He’s due 1.6 in 2020 and club option in 2021.  I don’t think it would be a bad move but I wanted to get everyone’s thoughts!

ESPN's Jake Trotter believes the Browns will consider trading David Njoku this offseason.

This isn't a surprise after Njoku said he wasn't sure if he'll be back with the Browns next season. Cleveland has since fired Freddie Kitchens and brought in a new front office, but it's possible they also move on from Njoku, who has never really clicked with Baker Mayfield. Coming off a lost 2019, Njoku likely wouldn't return more than a Day 3 pick.

In a heartbeat. Njoku would EAT here.

KCFalcon22 likes this

2 hours ago, Knight of God said:

I’d love the move but you know people would cry having to miss a round of drafting. The mystery box

All you have to do is say you love it. And this board is on board. Truth bro

Knight of God likes this

2 hours ago, KCFalcon22 said:

You would double dip, we do have Graham 

3 headed TE doesn't hurt... or just draft Moss and have Graham and Moss instead.

KCFalcon22 likes this