Jump to content

Trade a 4th for Njoku?


KCFalcon22
 Share

Recommended Posts

So this is a question for the board.  If Hooper is walking, would you consider sending Cleveland a 4th for Njoku.  He’s due 1.6 in 2020 and club option in 2021.  I don’t think it would be a bad move but I wanted to get everyone’s thoughts!

ESPN's Jake Trotter believes the Browns will consider trading David Njoku this offseason.

This isn't a surprise after Njoku said he wasn't sure if he'll be back with the Browns next season. Cleveland has since fired Freddie Kitchens and brought in a new front office, but it's possible they also move on from Njoku, who has never really clicked with Baker Mayfield. Coming off a lost 2019, Njoku likely wouldn't return more than a Day 3 pick.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

HeII, I want to trade for Jamal Adams and take Winfield in the second.

There’s the difference though, I take you to be a football mind so you understand getting a PROVEN player and grabbing a draft pick with talent that could learn from a Proven player.  And this my friends is how you build a roster.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, KCFalcon22 said:

There’s the difference though, I take you to be a football mind so you understand getting a PROVEN player and grabbing a draft pick with talent that could learn from a Proven player.  And this my friends is how you build a roster.

I think Adams is only 23 or 24. Be a good grab for at least 5 yrs if healthy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

Hes the most all around safety in the league.

Zone? Easy

Man? Easy

Hit you? Fun

Yessir. Put him and Winfield back there and QBs will HESITATE all day long, the corners will get better, edge will look all pro, and the offense gets more opportunities. 2 moves and it’s fixed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Yessir. Put him and Winfield back there and QBs will HESITATE all day long, the corners will get better, edge will look all pro, and the offense gets more opportunities. 2 moves and it’s fixed

I agree. Dline doesn't matter when you get killed by passes being held 2 secs or less.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, KCFalcon22 said:

So this is a question for the board.  If Hooper is walking, would you consider sending Cleveland a 4th for Njoku.  He’s due 1.6 in 2020 and club option in 2021.  I don’t think it would be a bad move but I wanted to get everyone’s thoughts!

ESPN's Jake Trotter believes the Browns will consider trading David Njoku this offseason.

This isn't a surprise after Njoku said he wasn't sure if he'll be back with the Browns next season. Cleveland has since fired Freddie Kitchens and brought in a new front office, but it's possible they also move on from Njoku, who has never really clicked with Baker Mayfield. Coming off a lost 2019, Njoku likely wouldn't return more than a Day 3 pick.

In a heartbeat. Njoku would EAT here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...