Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
datchrisb1

Natani Muti Fresno State

16 posts in this topic

If we cut Freeman and go after an edge rusher in free agency like the rumors say. Still wouldn't mind picking this guy at 16.

LG #52

Edited by datchrisb1
me4falcons likes this

Just now, GATXBOI said:

definitely dont have to take him at 16 could very well be there in the 3rd or 4th round

Uhhh yea right 3rd or 4th round. Right... 

1 minute ago, GATXBOI said:

definitely dont have to take him at 16 could very well be there in the 3rd or 4th round

Only way this guy is making out of the past the late second is because of injuries. He has injury issues.

Just now, GATXBOI said:

exactly why I said it

Yea, I'm not a doctor. Even with the injury issues, he's not dropping that far. Jaylen Smith had one leg and Myles Jack had one knee and they still went second round. Tua has one hip and he's still top 10.

4 minutes ago, GATXBOI said:

exactly why I said it

Not a GM or a fortune teller but the only time I've seen top flight prospects plummet that far is for things like heart conditions, or chronic arthritis. 

10 minutes ago, datchrisb1 said:

Yea, I'm not a doctor. Even with the injury issues, he's not dropping that far. Jaylen Smith had one leg and Myles Jack had one knee and they still went second round. Tua has one hip and he's still top 10

So I guess he is goin to Dallas cause plenty teams needing a linebacker pass on both.

Plus plenty of OL ahead of him who we could take. Hunt Harris Bredeson Badiaz

1 minute ago, GATXBOI said:

So I guess he is goin to Dallas cause plenty teams needing a linebacker pass on both.

Plus plenty of OL ahead of him who we could take. Hunt Harris Bredeson Badiaz

Health is a question mark that doesn't show up in research or tape. I'm not a doctor so I don't put that question mark in when I think about players for my team. That's way outside of anything I would come close to knowing. I've seen plenty of guys with injury concerns go to the league and only be "hurt" like every other player. Let me ask you something be honest, take injury out of it where does he rank in your list?

1 minute ago, datchrisb1 said:

Health is a question mark that doesn't show up in research or tape. I'm not a doctor so I don't put that question mark in when I think about players for my team. That's way outside of anything I would come close to knowing. I've seen plenty of guys with injury concerns go to the league and only be "hurt" like every other player. Let me ask you something be honest, take injury out of it where does he rank in your list?

No injury look for him with pick 47 -78

Me personally pick 16 is a defensive player straight up prefer one of top DT if not Young or YGM

Edited by GATXBOI

2 minutes ago, GATXBOI said:

No injury look for him with pick 47 -78

Me personally pick 16 is a defensive player straight up prefer one of top DT if not Young or YGM

Yea, me too. I'm thinking the top 2 are gone. I like Madubuike only at 3. I think Raekwon Davis would be the better fit next to Grady. Those are the only 2 I see other than the top 2. For the love of god please not Gross Matus though. Take injuries out of the equation, and he's Quinten Nelson and those aren't my words. The only reason I looked this guy up is I heard Danielle Jerimiah and Bucky Brooks discussing him and stated that very thing.

50 minutes ago, datchrisb1 said:

If we cut Freeman and go after an edge rusher in free agency like the rumors say. Still wouldn't mind picking this guy at 16.

LG #52

Take another OG at 16? Especially one with his injury history?

TD, is that you? 

**** no. 

datchrisb1 likes this

10 minutes ago, datchrisb1 said:

Yea, me too. I'm thinking the top 2 are gone. I like Madubuike only at 3. I think Raekwon Davis would be the better fit next to Grady. Those are the only 2 I see other than the top 2. For the love of god please not Gross Matus though. Take injuries out of the equation, and he's Quinten Nelson and those aren't my words. The only reason I looked this guy up is I heard Danielle Jerimiah and Bucky Brooks discussing him and stated that very thing.

I like Davis over madibuke andblacklock... But if we missed on Brown and Kinlaw then mychoice for DT Marlon Davidson.

6 hours ago, GATXBOI said:

I like Davis over madibuke andblacklock... But if we missed on Brown and Kinlaw then mychoice for DT Marlon Davidson.

Yea, put Davidson almost in the same boat as Madubuike, not stout enough to play over center and take on that automatic double team consistently. To me it's stop the run first always, even in today's NFL. I look at it like this regardless of down and distance can you do the job of either 3 or 1. With Grady, outside of Brown and Kinlaw, the best fit is Raekwon Davis. I wouldn't take Elliot at 16 but I'd take him before Madubuike and Blalock. I'm plugging Blaylock at DE base, 3T special package at the next level, not leaving him inside regardless of down or distance either.

10 hours ago, datchrisb1 said:

Yea, put Davidson almost in the same boat as Madubuike, not stout enough to play over center and take on that automatic double team consistently. To me it's stop the run first always, even in today's NFL. I look at it like this regardless of down and distance can you do the job of either 3 or 1. With Grady, outside of Brown and Kinlaw, the best fit is Raekwon Davis. I wouldn't take Elliot at 16 but I'd take him before Madubuike and Blalock. I'm plugging Blaylock at DE base, 3T special package at the next level, not leaving him inside regardless of down or distance either.

Davidson is stout against the run he is already up to 297 played the entire season at 280 3-4 dlineman coming into the league as a true DT you dont think by time the season start he can be 310 at 6'3 that is what we need if we miss out on Kinlaw Brown or Gallimore