g-dawg

TDN Falcons Mock Simulator Draft

39 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Wow one outlier you sure did prove me wrong.

"Most of the best OGs in the business are 6'4" to 6'5" and Kaleb is 6'7.

And dang someone's got some insecurities doesnt he? Lemme know when you get over that buddy. I'm sorry you have to live like that.

Prick he is

Ovie_Lover likes this

3 hours ago, k-train said:

Yeah, I was just able to get Dobbins with our 4th round pick on there as well.

While he may or may not end up going in the 1st, projecting him to fall to the 4th seems pretty unrealistic at this point in time.

3 hours ago, g-dawg said:

It wasn’t the 4th rd,  mid 3rd - although that is too low as well - probably goes mid 2nd.

it’s our 4th pick but 3rd round.  You probably just forgot we have two 2nd rounders.

no worries

I think he was saying that HE was able to get Dobbins with our 4th when using TDN's simulator

Edited by Since1990
k-train and g-dawg like this

2 hours ago, MSalmon said:

@g-dawgnothing but love for this mock. I like the Boise OT/OG. And, you're correct on height...big whoop. Alex Boone is 6’8”. The G position has a bunch more pass pro responsibility anyway. Reach isn't a bad thing. Ramon Foster if steelers is 6’6”...people arguing over an inch or two are just being contrarians.

Thanks for the great read!

Er....uh.....ummm...,...

That’s what she said....or not!

MSalmon likes this

Would like this draft. Hope the FA period matches it. Looks like you might wind up right about Hoop leaving; especially if the $13M report of his “market” is true. How would we address TE if he leaves? Just curious.

I think we’ll ultimately ride or die based on the improvements in year 2 and you gotta hope guys like Gage/Graham/RB group can increase production in pass game but who knows what offense Dirk will call next year.

Edited by Schwarzwald

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 11:57 AM, emc008 said:

I don't see this happening, however if Ruggs is sitting in my face at 16 with no Edge or IDL on the board, I couldn't pass him up. 

16    Henry Ruggs III, WR Alabama

47     Julian Okwara, EDGE  Notre Dame

55    Trevon Diggs, CB    Alabama

78    Cole Kmet, TE   Notre Dame

109   Zack Moss, RB   Utah

139    Davon Hamilton, IDL     Ohio State

205    Francis Bernard, LB     Utah

If we draft a WR in the 1st, I'm gonna freak out!

emc008 likes this

29 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

If we draft a WR in the 1st, I'm gonna freak out!

But... if there isn't an edge or IDL on the board worth 16th pick.... and Ruggs is sitting there in front of you.... (and no option to trade in this simulator) it was a no brainer. 

7 minutes ago, Falcons_Frenzy said:

Quick question. How do I post the results of mock draft on here if I screen shot it? I have an android.

There should be a "click to choose files" button with a paperclip. It won't post as a traditional image, like it would from a URL, but it'll post. You might have to shrink it beforehand.

As long as it doesn’t use Kyle Crabb’s big board you will be alright.  Guy has little mans disease and constantly gets over confident in his opinion.  Someone ranked big boards over the last five years to how they had them ranked and which players succeeded and Crabb’s was dead last, oddly enough Mike Mayock was second best.

Schwarzwald likes this

If we could somehow sign Thuney as a FA to play left guard I would absolutely love this draft!

On a side note I cannot think of his name, but the kid from KY looks like a good mid round pick up for guard. He really held his own at the sr bowl..

16 Javon Kinlaw IDL South Carolina

47 J.K. Dobbins , RB Ohio State

55 Curtis Weaver , EDGE Boise State

78 Bryce Hall  CB Virginia

109 K'Von Wallace , S Clemson

139 Albert Okwuegbunam  TE Missouri