• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Tenjo Tenge theme song was saying "Panty time" when I watched a few episodes like 10+ years ago.....Didnt get far into it although I did like the op   I feel like Tsubasa has to be

It was pretty much ass after the Dark Tournament arc.

I swear If nothing else literally any of the Attack on Titan opening themes Ive heard so far should replace the national anthem

23 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Haha you girl

I did actually watch the first two episodes cause it was a in season anime people were talking about just to see if it scratched the same romantic comedy itch as Kaguya but it felt too shojo for me.

Having said that I'm watching the series finale of Origaru tonight and its like 98% teen drama 2% comedy even tho its called My Teen Romantic Comedy, the title is a lie

It was a comedy up until this season...

7 minutes ago, lostone said:

Wait you didn’t tell me that this was about Jerry Falwell jr

Well here's the funny thing, its the husband who killed the wife because...reasons i mean he quiet as all **** about her cheating and then like her dying words we're like "I was always yours" when plot made it clear she slept with all the guards, openly pulled her boobs out and cornered the hero on some grass (a separate scene from the Goblins) and waa openly scornful in front of her husband and behind his back

Its just really bad writing and I haven't even gotten to the animation which is only a more polished version of the berserk remake

The one I tried this morning tho was the Record of Grancrest or something. It's made by A-1 so its pretty but without looking it up imma guess this anime was created to sell a mobile game.

The main protag levels up to a knight by killing a demon, he then takes this unfaithful lords crest which gives him control his castle and lands and of course its mentioned that hes surrounded by enemies and the episode ends with them bout to expand out. Classic tiny castle, forge of empires mobile games scenario.

Pushed it to the back of the que, may watch later dunno

14 minutes ago, AF89 said:

The one I tried this morning tho was the Record of Grancrest or something. It's made by A-1 so its pretty but without looking it up imma guess this anime was created to sell a mobile game.

The main protag levels up to a knight by killing a demon, he then takes this unfaithful lords crest which gives him control his castle and lands and of course its mentioned that hes surrounded by enemies and the episode ends with them bout to expand out. Classic tiny castle, forge of empires mobile games scenario.

Pushed it to the back of the que, may watch later dunno

I watched that all the way through.  At least it kinda vibes with sending the people in power to the gulags