• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was pretty much ass after the Dark Tournament arc.

I thought Tenjo Tenge theme song was saying "Panty time" when I watched a few episodes like 10+ years ago.....Didnt get far into it although I did like the op   I feel like Tsubasa has to be

I swear If nothing else literally any of the Attack on Titan opening themes Ive heard so far should replace the national anthem

21 minutes ago, lostone said:

Okay.. God of High School makes no sense.  I am lost and need more story.

Ironically I like the fights alot better outside of the actual tournament and am looking forward to them just sweeping aside the whole GOH pretense and becoming a DBZ/Jojos clone 

7 hours ago, AF89 said:

Ironically I like the fights alot better outside of the actual tournament and am looking forward to them just sweeping aside the whole GOH pretense and becoming a DBZ/Jojos clone 

Fights are fine, but even DBZ had somewhat a coherent story 

3 hours ago, lostone said:

Fights are fine, but even DBZ had somewhat a coherent story 

Its not that much less coherent than most anime I've seen. I think people are just more used to Japanese story logic than Korean story logic with random K-drama plot tropes

3 hours ago, AF89 said:

Omg that ReZero was just.....dark

Emelia is just legit creepy AF now

Edit. Somebody pointed out thats Sabaru's first kiss...WTH is this horror

Feels Bad Man

CrogN57W8AABpMx.jpg

Dude that broken Emilia was creepy AF.  How much despair can they put in one anime?  That ending with the title of the episode was honestly perfect.  You’d never get an animated series like this in the US.

Hearing about this upcoming anime for awhile called Burn the Witch but all I knew about it was that it was by the Bleach guy after he burnt himself out trying to keep up with the monthly Bleach demand but apparently its in the same world and is actually about the Soul Society in London so...never finished Bleach but I'll probably check it out (and probably the last season of Bleach when it comes out sometime in the near future too, I just couldn't get past those really really terrible filler arcs and drawn out boss battes to finish the original anime and it youst to be my favorite)

2 hours ago, AF89 said:

Hearing about this upcoming anime for awhile called Burn the Witch but all I knew about it was that it was by the Bleach guy after he burnt himself out trying to keep up with the monthly Bleach demand but apparently its in the same world and is actually about the Soul Society in London so...never finished Bleach but I'll probably check it out (and probably the last season of Bleach when it comes out sometime in the near future too, I just couldn't get past those really really terrible filler arcs and drawn out boss battes to finish the original anime and it youst to be my favorite)

Some of the those mob names were nuts awuelulu... comes to mind

Like you'd never guess this has anything to do with Bleach. I don't see a single Zanpakuto or Hollow lol, it seems more in the magic or fantasy genre at first glance. They fight black dragons.

I think it's actually a movie (that will eventually be a show) so watch Aizen or somesuch show up in the credits

2 hours ago, lostone said:

Did SOA go off the deep end like FMA did?

Well yes SAO jumps the shark like Falcons love blowing leads but this is the opposite of what FMA did. Where FMAB was a streamline of the plot this is expanding the the 1st 12 episode arc which originally had huge timeskips of months at a time between episodes.

Also the reality as I understand it they're also buying time because the author hasn't finished the next arc after Underworld

28 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Well yes SAO jumps the shark like Falcons love blowing leads but this is the opposite of what FMA did. Where FMAB was a streamline of the plot this is expanding the the 1st 12 episode arc which originally had huge timeskips of months at a time between episodes.

Also the reality as I understand it they're also buying time because the author hasn't finished the next arc after Underworld

SAO minus whale go the boruto route...

17 hours ago, lostone said:

GoH... gonna need about 2 seasons of exposition to explain everything that is going on.  It’s not making much sense..

Its Korean Jojos now :lol:

imma wait for the dub to catch up then rewatch the last 3 or 4 episodes. For some reason i feel like getting some english will help

Its also got a Goblin scene thats like way more gratuitous than Goblin slayer (albeit the hero stops it in time but unlike GS it serves no point but to flash some tits, the victim like immediately starts rubbing herself on the hero like shes in heat (breasts still exposed and caked in Golbin rapist blood, it hasn't even been like 10 seconds) and later dies a pointless death for being a slut

That's as far as i got

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

Its also got a Goblin scene thats like way more gratuitous than Goblin slayer (albeit the hero stops it in time but unlike GS it serves no point but to flash some tits, the victim like immediately starts rubbing herself on the hero like shes in heat (breasts still exposed and caked in Golbin rapist blood, it hasn't even been like 10 seconds) and later dies a pointless death for being a slut

That's as far as i got

My god that is awful.  Thanks for taking one for the team

19 minutes ago, lostone said:

Confessions... I have been watching fruit baskets because I watched the original when I was younger.  This anime did not disappoint on the season 2 cliffhanger.  It made some of the things that happened in the past make sense 

Haha you girl

I did actually watch the first two episodes cause it was a in season anime people were talking about just to see if it scratched the same romantic comedy itch as Kaguya but it felt too shojo for me.

Having said that I'm watching the series finale of Origaru tonight and its like 98% teen drama 2% comedy even tho its called My Teen Romantic Comedy, the title is a lie