Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ike barn87987

Tony Pauline is hearing Damon Arnette is not taking combine training serious

26 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Arnette isn't good enough to not take the Combine seriously. Already wasn't that interested but this just reinforces it

I like him but it’s mentally with him. He has the physical tools.

6 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Arnette isn't good enough to not take the Combine seriously. Already wasn't that interested but this just reinforces it

He’s a good CB. Played whole season with broken hand/wrist.

While I certainly hope this kid is not blowing an incredible opportunity, this kind of reporting is so shady to me.   Let him prepare (or not) the way he wants... see no need to kneecap him publicly before he has to perform.  Unless someone is trying to tank his draft stock.

3 hours ago, Monolith2001 said:

While I certainly hope this kid is not blowing an incredible opportunity, this kind of reporting is so shady to me.   Let him prepare (or not) the way he wants... see no need to kneecap him publicly before he has to perform.  Unless someone is trying to tank his draft stock.

Completely agree....after the Collins debacle reporters and anonymous sources should be careful what they say

Always fact check people:

The original tweet from Tony Pauline was deleted, but even his trainer commented below and said he's literally been there everyday except for medicals and his son's birth. This is a non story. Remember, teams will lie to make players fall. 

9 minutes ago, vel said:

The original tweet from Tony Pauline was deleted, but even his trainer commented below and said he's literally been there everyday except for medicals and his son's birth. This is a non story. Remember, teams will lie to make players fall. 

Thanks for posting that. I also just care so little that I'll admit I wasn't about to fact check lol

On 2/14/2020 at 9:54 AM, vel said:

How's it possible to attend a university for 3+ years and have English like that?

7 minutes ago, Malachore said:

How's it possible to attend a university for 3+ years and have English like that?

Because D1 colleges have a quota of spots for athletes where they don’t need to meet standard educational requirements. And many are smarter than the look and prefer to sound dumb to keep it real.

10 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Nothing surprises me anymore. I'm in grad school and I still see people that write pretty similar to this, even on their essays...