Red Dead Redemption II

Narcaguga

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2020 at 5:59 AM, Narcaguga said:

It is a grind,but I am really enjoying it. Any tips for a new honorable gunslinger?

My only tip is, "Don't play it like a game; play it like a life..."  Go explore, just ride around; hunt, fish, shoot things...take it slow and enjoy it.  Don't feel like you have to move from one plot to another as fast as you can...Heck, I play with my kids and we all take turns together on the same profile just so's we can sometimes sit back and relax and watch the gameplay like a movie...

14 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

My only tip is, "Don't play it like a game; play it like a life..."  Go explore, just ride around; hunt, fish, shoot things...take it slow and enjoy it.  Don't feel like you have to move from one plot to another as fast as you can...Heck, I play with my kids and we all take turns together on the same profile just so's we can sometimes sit back and relax and watch the gameplay like a movie...

Exactly,playing the online part it's fun but with ALL online games,some unwanted PVP.

Online isnt half as good as the story mode IMO, I really enjoyed the story the single player part goes through. Online is ok but back story is really lacking on it. They need to fix alot of things also on the online part.

Edited by JaGz