Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MoFalconsFan56

I was wrong

I misread some numbers and then started spouting off how DK sucks at running the ball. Although I feel he can get away from running the ball and I don’t like it, I based a whole argument off of incorrect numbers. My apologies. Next time I’ll look closer.

@FalconFanSince1970 and @blkbigdog35 I gave you false information.

@Falcons Fan MVP @raysnill1 @Ovie_Lover and I’ll even throw in in @Boise Falcon Fan whomever else I forgot your name but you were right and I was wrong.

I’m gonna go drink a beer now. Rise up boys and girls 

Edited by MoFalconsFan56

Just now, FalconFanSince1969 said:

What's this all about? Lol

Lol I said Koetter sucks at running the ball then went on ab how he’s only had a running back rush for 1000+ yards 3 times throughout  his career as an OC and HC and I was wrong so I figured I’d own up to it and let the ppl know that they were correct and I was incorrect

Yeah... but I still think he's horrible though. I've never liked him and was ecstatic when he left with Mike. And now he's back and seeking vengeance on this very talented Falcons offense. 

I'm waiting for another horrible season but I wish very badly that I'm wrong.

6 hours ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Lol I said Koetter sucks at running the ball then went on ab how he’s only had a running back rush for 1000+ yards 3 times throughout  his career as an OC and HC and I was wrong so I figured I’d own up to it and let the ppl know that they were correct and I was incorrect

How many more times has it been? Don’t remember a 1000 yard rusher with us or Tampa, and I don’t think he was with Jax longer than 5 years...

1 hour ago, Atl Falcon said:

Early on the defense was part of the problem with our running game. Getting behind multiple scores don’t help the running game. With a top tier RB and a better defense and the new OL gelling it should be much improved. I say don’t give up completely on DK yet.

Typically, getting behind multiple scores hurts your attempts and overall rushing yards, but it can help your ypc average because the defense is playing safe.  Our ypc sucked this year.  

12 hours ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

I misread some numbers and then started spouting off how DK sucks at running the ball. Although I feel he can get away from running the ball and I don’t like it, I based a whole argument off of incorrect numbers. My apologies. Next time I’ll look closer.

@Falcons Fan MVP @raysnill1 @Ovie_Lover and I’ll even throw in in @Boise Falcon Fan whomever else I forgot your name but you were right and I was wrong.

You're a good man!

2 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

Early on the defense was part of the problem with our running game. Getting behind multiple scores don’t help the running game. With a top tier RB and a better defense and the new OL gelling it should be much improved. I say don’t give up completely on DK yet.

STOP IT with the common sense posts.  The DK haters won't be able to handle it...

3 hours ago, federicofalcon2 said:

2015....1400 yards rushing almost 300 yards receiving, 2100 total yards rushing for the team

We had a healthy Devonta Freeman and healthy Tevin Coleman 95 percent of the season. Devonta Freeman is like an old used car now. I know Kyle is much better run scheming but I think Tevin Coleman would have been a good weapon for Koetter.

18 hours ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Ah yes. Love it when I have the courage to admit I am wrong, when I was! 

Good for the Soul! And most importantly, women like you better for it too.

16 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

We had a healthy Devonta Freeman and healthy Tevin Coleman 95 percent of the season. Devonta Freeman is like an old used car now. I know Kyle is much better run scheming but I think Tevin Coleman would have been a good weapon for Koetter.

I agree to a certain extent.  Give him space and he's gone, but the issue was that he always hard a hard time when the line didn't create big enough holes.  He's a great route runner, and pretty decent hands, he was always just a shoe tackle away from breaking most times.

3 hours ago, federicofalcon2 said:

2015....1400 yards rushing almost 300 yards receiving, 2100 total yards rushing for the team

yep and Charles Sims got 529 yards on 107 carries but had 51 catches for 561 yards. the misconception is Dirk can't run the ball but he can and he will. If the defense plays well and he runs the offense the way he wants to we could easily be a balanced top 5 offense. now he ain't the most creative but towards the end of this season DK pulled out some very good trick plays that made me go "Dirk ... you got THIS in you?" lol