• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
lju713

Swift or Jk Dobbins

Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

Uga has a heeaaavvyyyyy rotation.

I hear that. UGA always has great RB depth.

PSU rotated 3-4 backs pretty heavily too this year. Though they are losing a real good back in the transfer portal (Ricky Slade).

2 hours ago, quotemokc said:

If Dobbins and Swift are gone then this guy should be there for our 3rd round pick.

don't know how much of a fit he would be in as a zone runner in Koetters man scheme.

45 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

I'd like his talent but they'd run him into the ground. Just like they did Johnson. 

The point I’m making here. How many would be running around about this if he played for a whole different team. I have trust issues with Ga natives these days

5 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

The point I’m making here. How many would be running around about this if he played for a whole different team. I have trust issues with Ga natives these days

I like swift because of his talent and limited use.

If I was going just talent alone I'd go somewhere else tho.

Swift gets the edge because this team will resign him and the limited use puts him at less risk of a fall off during his second contract. If I could trust this team to just churn RB's then I'd say take the most talented dude and run him into the ground. 

7 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

I like swift because of his talent and limited use.

If I was going just talent alone I'd go somewhere else tho.

Swift gets the edge because this team will resign him and the limited use puts him at less risk of a fall off during his second contract. If I could trust this team to just churn RB's then I'd say take the most talented dude and run him into the ground. 

I like his size, speed, run style combination. 

I like alot of the RB's in this draft and that includes Swift but my favorite RB in this draft is Dobbins and i want him on the Falcons if we can get him in round 2.  The only guy i liked better than him coming out it Ettiene but since he decided to go back Dobbins moved into my #1 spot.

10 hours ago, Marcotu6 said:

I’ll take the one that’s gonna pickup the blitz with the game on the line

That would be Deejay Dallas out of Miami. Per NFL.com’s Daniel Jeremiah, he’s by far the best pass blocking RB in this class.

He’s 5’10” 220lbs, and has enough speed to do some damage. Seems to have a knack for breaking tackles as well. He could be a 3rd or 4th round steal IMO.

#23 , Brian Hill Baby !!  6'1" 220 lbs,  average just under 5 yards a carry..   Give him a shot TD,, Give him a chance.. Let him play one whole game for crying out loud!! Then if he don't getter done,, Fine!!! But give Hill a shot.. Just one whole game... I mean ,, Good night man.. See what he can do and use him or let him go to a team that has enough sense to use him.... :rant:

3 hours ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

They get overused at Wisconsin.  Too much wear and tear for my liking.

He doesn't take big hits tho. I figure he goes in the 1st but if he or Dobbins is there in the 2nd I want him. It'll do more for this offense than some average *** DE who plays a hundred snaps.