Taysom Hill tells Saints he may be leaving

⚡Slumerican⚡

1 minute ago, DogIsYourName said:

I think he'd whoop our *** more than yall realize.  He's basically their best player.

he's a gimmick play player, which only works so many times. He's more dangerous as a WR/RB than a QB. Do you think any other team is going to take him and make him their starting QB???

10 minutes ago, DogIsYourName said:

I think he'd whoop our *** more than yall realize.  He's basically their best player.

Micheal Thomas says hey

Tysom Hill isn't even on the field every play. It's a lot easier to look good when you come in on gadget smoke and mirror plays and is used as a utility player. Hill has not shown anything that makes me think that he will be a starting quality QB in the NFL.

Even Sanu would no longer look like the greatest QB of all-time if he was behind center every play lol.

6 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

https://saintsreport.com/threads/saints-expected-to-place-1st-rd-tender-on-rfa-taysom-hill.425296/

hahahaha......Saints supposedly threatening to tender him w/ a 1st round pick

Any team would be a fool to give up a 1st for him and their GM should be fired immediately if they were to trade/sign him to an offer sheet.