Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AUTiger7222

XFL - Tampa Bay vs. New York

63 posts in this topic

Am I the only one that absolutely hates FOX's new graphic package that they debuted during the Super Bowl? It looks like some video game junk. They went from having the best and most smooth and clean looking graphics to this video game looking junk. Ridiculously awful!!

Joe Horn's son is a WR for the New York team. His name is also Joe Horn. New York's QB is Matt Mcgoin who started a few games for the Raiders a few years ago.

6 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

Tampa is the “local” team for us per say

I don’t like that one bit lol. I don’t think I could pull for a team in this league unless Atlanta gets one. Tampa does have Jerry Glanville as their DC though, so that’s a little intriguing :ninja: 

PokerSteve likes this

9 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I love it!! I miss Glanville! If the Falcons are gonna suck they could at least be entertaining!!

Jerry's fun personality overshadows the fact that he is a real student of the game and coaching and would probably do it for free.  To this day he goes over defenses with Nick Saban.  ( Glanville gave Saban his first coaching job in the NFL).  Glanville reminds me of Hubie Brown and Larry Brown of the NBA.  They are TEACHERS of the game.  Glanville is the same way.  If you want a head coach that is not REALLY a head coach but relies on his players, hire Phil Jackson in basketball or Jim Mora. Jr. in football.  If you want a  teacher of the game, hire Jerry Glanville or Larry or Hubie...

6 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

Jerry's fun personality overshadows the fact that he is a real student of the game and coaching and would probably do it for free.  To this day he goes over defenses with Nick Saban.  ( Glanville gave Saban his first coaching job in the NFL).  Glanville reminds me of Hubie Brown and Larry Brown of the NBA.  They are TEACHERS of the game.  Glanville is the same way.  If you want a head coach that is not REALLY a head coach but relies on his players, hire Phil Jackson in basketball or Jim Mora. Jr. in football.  If you want a  teacher of the game, hire Jerry Glanville or Larry or Hubie...

Glanville is an amazing defensive mind. But he was a terrible HC.

Just now, KRUNKuno said:

Another garbage bulldog :lol:

Murray is giving the NFL a Jake Fromm preview...