6’2, 225 LBS and Sub 4.4 40

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’d almost like the Falcons to grab him at 16 just to see the board meltdown that would ensue lol.

I like him but if we draft another receiver we better turn into the Chiefs lol

I've brought this up before, being a CU fan, I know a lot about Viska. He had some turf toe issues his senior year, sat some games. He was an absolute difference maker on the field when healthy. Not t

19 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I’m not sure about that.  Dirk’s scheme is designed for air yards but no yac.  So many routes involve the receiver moving back to the QB that YAC is tough

I meant it as a knock on the system. That HE may actually be able to get YAC  in this scheme. You were talking about broken tackles which is the only way your getting yac in Koetters scheme.

15 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Savage was mocked in the third and later he went first. No one is calling him a reach. Get out lol. Media doesnt know where the league rates these guys.

Well watching the games that Lindstrom did play this season he was decent in the passing game but could not move any DLineman in the run game. 

Lindstrom is a good pick if we plan on throwing it 40-50 times a game. But you seen where that got us. 

12 hours ago, Romfal said:

if I'm not mistaken the Vikings were planning to take Lindstrom so he would have been gone at 18.

I get what you are saying.

But at the same time if the Raiders were going to draft Darius Hayward-Bey at pick number 8, doesn’t mean someone should draft him at pick 6. Team needs should not increase the value of a player.  

IMO, Pick 18 would be the earliest I would consider Lindstrom. Even then he was a great pass blocker in college but limited in the run game. I Would not use a top 15 pick on a guard (yes I know I’m an armchair GM). 

On 2/9/2020 at 2:20 PM, FalconsIn2012 said:

He should sky rocket post combine. Highest ceiling by far amongst WR in this draft.

But right now places like NFL.com have him going in the 2nd round to Detroit

I could really get behind picking Shenault in the 1st and going the next step to make it lethal with great RB. Play like we did in 2016 where the defense could keep rushing the qb after a big lead. I'm aware DK is our OC but I think the pure talent on offense would shine through. A draft with 3 of 5* picks in the first two rounds are defensive and our offense goes to #1 ranked.

We trade back to low 20's (pick up extra 2nd) and take Shenault

RB Swift @ 47

BPA Defensive player @ 55, @ 60'ish (Shenault trade), and @78

On 2/9/2020 at 2:21 PM, Ovie_Lover said:

We've been going BPA the past few drafts get your head out of your ***.

You dont like the pick so you say it wasnt bpa.

Your head is so far up Dimi's rectum you can see his esophagus. How would you know where my head is when you can't even see me? Outside of Riley we have been straight need based Dimi drafting as usual. There were several players projected higher than Lindstrom and McGary still on the board when we were on the clock. And many outperformed them in year one.

6 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Your head is so far up Dimi's rectum you can see his esophagus. How would you know where my head is when you can't even see me? Outside of Riley we have been straight need based Dimi drafting as usual. There were several players projected higher than Lindstrom and McGary still on the board when we were on the clock. And many outperformed them in year one.

Im sure the media knows better than NFL gm's 

Hate that I can't hang around the boards like I use to as every thread is like 3 pages when I see it.   I like this Shenault kid...pure athlete and competitor.  He moves like a RB and maybe could be a Kamara type for someone but certainly a solid receiver too.   If only I wasn't so sold on fixing the trenches, I'd probably be pushing for him in 1-2.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/9/2020 at 2:12 PM, Faithful Falcon said:

Well, a backup plan in that case will be Antonio Gibson from Memphis. Also, the WR is deeper than Jeudy and Lamb. Ruggs, Higgins, Johnson from Texas. You never know though.

He is a guy that I  have been watching clips of... he can play Wr OR running back.... and he has return skills.

I mentioned him before that he can be that   player that the falcons were hoping to get  when they drafted Green late last year.... except that he is much much bigger.

On 2/9/2020 at 4:23 PM, FalconsIn2012 said:

Here is the dream scenerio:

FA: grab Quinn or Fowler

Trade down to 24th and add a late 2nd Round Pick.

#24:  Shenault Jr

#47: Gallimore or Blalock 

#50:  Dobbins, Taylor, Helaire (pick your guy)

#55:  Winfield Jr

#78:  Jordyn Brooks

#104:  AJ Dillon

That would save TD’s job (if he is on the hot seat)

On 2/9/2020 at 2:33 PM, Ovie_Lover said:

Caught my attention last year and I've watched him since. Hes a **** beast, he would be a Julio lite and keep this offense explosive and help the QB after Ryan so much.

No matter where he goes he will be a player I watch every sunday.

You think his route running is polished? Or you think the things you’re talking about (which are spot on) overcome some of that?

hes a true Metcalfe type of explosive playmaker no doubt