Dallas Considering Trading Dak & Signing Brady

FalconsIn2012

Yes, wrong forum.  But this story is pretty unique.  Michael Irvin just said that since Dak rejected 33 mill APY and wants more than Russell Wilson, the Cowboys are looking to trade Dak & sign Brady....lol

Woukd not surprise e if Irvin is an agent for Jerry Jones n this story and trying to get Dak to take the deal.  Dak isn’t RW and is being overpaid at 33 mill APY.  Why would Dallas want a 42 year old Brady who would likely get 30 mill per year?

Anyways, good to be a Falcons fan

1 minute ago, 1989Fan said:

I think it’s a great idea. Trade Dak, play TB for 1-2 seasons and draft a rookie. Dak not nearly good enough to reset the QB market.

I think it’d be funny as heck to see two of the sports personalities I dislike the most...Jerry Jones and Tom Brady....go down in flames together.

Brady’s toast.

12 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

I think it’s a great idea. Trade Dak, play TB for 1-2 seasons and draft a rookie. Dak not nearly good enough to reset the QB market.

that said, I would be so happy if they traded Dak, signed Brady and he the decided to retire in dramatic fashion.

LOL...that’s just cold.  And I dig that about you

8 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

You would to if your receivers couldn’t separate from a slug

He shouldn’t go to Dallas if that’s the case either. Chargers would be his best bet. But Father Time catches up to everyone. Brady didn’t look good in the Super Bowl last year. I think he is nearing that cliff Max Kellerman talks about 

Just now, youngbloodz said:

He shouldn’t go to Dallas if that’s the case either. Chargers would be his best bet. But Father Time catches up to everyone. Brady didn’t look good in the Super Bowl last year. I think he is nearing that cliff Max Kellerman talks about 

I agree. The Chargers is the team I’ve been saying the entire time if he were to really contemplate leaving NE.  Even got laughed at for even discussing him leaving NE. The Chargers have the most cap space of the teams realistically in play, more offensive talent than the Patriots and a solid defense. Their biggest negative is their offensive line and QB. They have more than enough money to fix that while adding Brady. 

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

I agree. The Chargers is the team I’ve been saying the entire time if he were to really contemplate leaving NE.  Even got laughed at for even discussing him leaving NE. The Chargers have the most cap space of the teams realistically in play, more offensive talent than the Patriots and a solid defense. Their biggest negative is their offensive line and QB. They have more than enough money to fix that while adding Brady. 

Yeah their o line isn’t good at all. They definitely need to upgrade that. But Brady would be a home run for them. Hopefully they do it because it will make the AFC West more interesting 

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

Yeah their o line isn’t good at all. They definitely need to upgrade that. But Brady would be a home run for them. Hopefully they do it because it will make the AFC West more interesting 

I must have looked at something wrong. They have close to $50 million in cap which is still plenty. I mistaked them for another team looking on my phone. The colors threw me off

2 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Goodness no...Tom Brady on the Cowboys would be so epic, but you wanna talk about a one sided sports news cycle for 2 years....????

Everything is already cowboys and nfc east...add Tom Brady to it and it’s bound to be a circle jerk of mass proportions. 

Which would make the failure that much better!

34 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

id love to see brady without a good o line...

if he goes anywhere thats the first thing on field he will be looking for.