Jump to content

Leaders of the Falcons


Recommended Posts

Would like everyones opinion on which players are the leaders on this team? Which players on offense are seen as the leaders, which players on defense are leaders and which players are the leaders of the locker room in general.. To me, this is important to a teams success and would like to know everyones opinion on this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Matt Ryan

Alex Mack

Julio Jones

Ricardo Allen

And recently Grady Jarrett

Out of these guys, who do you believe has the biggest voice in the locker room.. Was just watching some clips of Ray Lewis, and listened to how he ran the locker room.. How he threatened bodly harm to alot of players that wasnt pulling thier weight on and off the field.. How Ray took it personally if a player wasnt giving 100% because Ray had so much invested in the "team".. 

Honestly believe this team would be a different animal if we had one guy like a Ray Lewis 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Out of these guys, who do you believe has the biggest voice in the locker room.. Was just watching some clips of Ray Lewis, and listened to how he ran the locker room.. How he threatened bodly harm to alot of players that wasnt pulling thier weight on and off the field.. How Ray took it personally if a player wasnt giving 100% because Ray had so much invested in the "team".. 

Honestly believe this team would be a different animal if we had one guy like a Ray Lewis 

This team would be different it had a lot more than a Ray Lewis from those defenses. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

This team would be different it had a lot more than a Ray Lewis from those defenses. 

I wish we could hire Ray to be a lb'er coach or even some type of assistant.. Imo thats the type of guy we need in our locker room.. Quinn is too much of a cheer leader and imo that kind of motivation dosnt work with grown men

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bruh alotta y’all are fuvkin homers .. Matt isn’t a leader , Julio isn’t a leader . It’s only one healthy leader on this team .. Grady ! The other is Keanu & Rico .
 

Matt is a follower . Julio is Julio . Matt does what the coaches tell him . Julio is gonna do what’s best for Julio nothing is wrong with that but they are definitely not leaders if they were 28-3 wouldn’t be a thing . I’m sick of homers & their “my fav” player lover . Alotta these chumps rather their good , great or bad players are not leaders of men . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Out of these guys, who do you believe has the biggest voice in the locker room.. Was just watching some clips of Ray Lewis, and listened to how he ran the locker room.. How he threatened bodly harm to alot of players that wasnt pulling thier weight on and off the field.. How Ray took it personally if a player wasnt giving 100% because Ray had so much invested in the "team".. 

Honestly believe this team would be a different animal if we had one guy like a Ray Lewis 

None of them. This team is badly in need of accountability 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Bruh alotta y’all are fuvkin homers .. Matt isn’t a leader , Julio isn’t a leader . It’s only one healthy leader on this team .. Grady ! The other is Keanu & Rico .
 

Matt is a follower. Julio is Julio . Matt does what the coaches tell him . Julio is gonna do what’s best for Julio nothing is wrong with that but they are definitely not leaders if they were 28-3 wouldn’t be a thing . I’m sick of homers & their “my fav” player lover . Alotta these chumps rather their good , great or bad players are not leaders of men . 

What a crock of ****.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Bruh alotta y’all are fuvkin homers .. Matt isn’t a leader , Julio isn’t a leader . It’s only one healthy leader on this team .. Grady ! The other is Keanu & Rico .
 

Matt is a follower . Julio is Julio . Matt does what the coaches tell him . Julio is gonna do what’s best for Julio nothing is wrong with that but they are definitely not leaders if they were 28-3 wouldn’t be a thing . I’m sick of homers & their “my fav” player lover . Alotta these chumps rather their good , great or bad players are not leaders of men . 

Or...it’s because Matt and Julio were team captains last season....lighten up 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Or...it’s because Matt and Julio were team captains last season....lighten up 

That team captain crap is a joke . Imagine a HOF QB as some here like to call him allowing a dumb *** OC & HC to use him as a instrument to blow the biggest lead in SB history . Matt followed those garbage calls to the biggest demise in sports history . Him & Julio are not leaders . Idc how many “C”s they put on their chest .. that is for entertainment purposes only . Like I said Julio is gonna do what’s best for Julio & Matt is good but he’s gonna do what he’s told . Panthers named Towel Boy a captain .. imagine that . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, GeorgiaBoyz said:

That team captain crap is a joke . Imagine a HOF QB as some here like to call him allowing a dumb *** OC & HC to use him as a instrument to blow the biggest lead in SB history . Matt followed those garbage calls to the biggest demise in sports history . Him & Julio are not leaders . Idc how many “C”s they put on their chest .. that is for entertainment purposes only . Like I said Julio is gonna do what’s best for Julio & Matt is good but he’s gonna do what he’s told . Panthers named Towel Boy a captain .. imagine that . 

Dude...let’s not turn this thread into a SB topic. You don’t need to reference that in every post. Move on

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Vandy said:

What a crock of ****.

You’re a  Matt lover so I understand your sentiment . You’re one who says bs like “Matt is the best QB in franchise history” .. ignoring the fact it’s the “Falcons franchise” the next best QB is “Mike Vick” who was cheeks here . Lol . I’m not like the rest of these Falcon fans . I love the Falcons I’m not emotionally attached to any player . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Dude...let’s not turn this thread into a SB topic. You don’t need to reference that in every post. Move on

This isn’t a SB thread we’re talking about leaders . Wouldn’t said leaders lead in the biggest game or their life’s ? If you don’t like it maybe you should move on from said topic because I’m only speaking facts . I love the Falcons not the players especially ones who are championed as leaders, greats , etc when they are not . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

You’re a  Matt lover so I understand your sentiment . You’re one who says bs like “Matt is the best QB in franchise history” .. ignoring the fact it’s the “Falcons franchise” the next best QB is “Mike Vick” who was cheeks here . Lol . I’m not like the rest of these Falcon fans . I love the Falcons I’m not emotionally attached to any player . 

Funny that you bring up emotion because the only person emotional in this thread is you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

You’re a Matt lover so I understand your sentiment . You’re one who says bs like “Matt is the best QB in franchise history” .. ignoring the fact it’s the “Falcons franchise” the next best QB is “Mike Vick” who was cheeks here . Lol . I’m not like the rest of these Falcon fans . I love the Falcons I’m not emotionally attached to any player . 

LOL, yeah right....sure I am. 

And You don’t understand squat about leadership, much less anything about my sentiment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Funny that you bring up emotion because the only person emotional in this thread is you. 

Your last 2 post are the definition of emotion . You have yet to rebuttal anything of substance .. go figure . Lol . 

Edited by GeorgiaBoyz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

That team captain crap is a joke . Imagine a HOF QB as some here like to call him allowing a dumb *** OC & HC to use him as a instrument to blow the biggest lead in SB history . Matt followed those garbage calls to the biggest demise in sports history . Him & Julio are not leaders . Idc how many “C”s they put on their chest .. that is for entertainment purposes only . Like I said Julio is gonna do what’s best for Julio & Matt is good but he’s gonna do what he’s told . Panthers named Towel Boy a captain .. imagine that . 

He went to the sideline asking to "run the ******* ball." Sorry he didn't mutiny but that's a stupid *** thing to expect. Ditto expecting Quinn to override Shanny when he created a top 10 NFL offense all time. Just put the blame where it's deserved...if your best argument is that other people should have ignored "the guy," then it's probably "the guy" who's the issue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Your last 2 post are the definition of emotion . You have yet to rebuttal anything of substance .. go figure . Lol . 

Lol ok buddy. The tone of all of your posts in this thread is emotional, whining, butt hurt about the SB crap.  My posts are calling that out. Nice try 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Francis York Morgan said:

He went to the sideline asking to "run the ******* ball." Sorry he didn't mutiny but that's a stupid *** thing to expect. Ditto expecting Quinn to override Shanny when he created a top 10 NFL offense all time. Just put the blame where it's deserved...if your best argument is that other people should have ignored "the guy," then it's probably "the guy" who's the issue.

If Matt would have mutinied he’d be a fuvkin legend . If they want a idiot to throw a game let it be the back up but he didn’t .. so now he’s attached . I’m sorry you can’t see the forest for the trees . Same shlt happened the year after . Run down to the 5 & throw it 4x . Matt is gonna do what he’s told that’s the point . It’s not just about the SB . These girls read that part & get in their feels but tell me im in mine .. wrong !! Lmaooo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...