• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello and welcome Falcons fans! My name is Lt Dan and this ladies and gentlemen is the 2020 Falcons Prospect Tracker !!!! This Thread is a 4 year project started by myself in (2015/2016) and I wo

I love when you do this because it pretty much always falls in line with who we draft.  Takes a lot of time and effort and I appreciate you for doing so.   A trend I see and expect is similar t

Holy Batman's underpants! Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I didn't know that was active. I just disabled it now.

14 hours ago, A-TowN.- said:

I’m kind of in the Chaisson or bust category as of now. I’d say in order I would want:

1. Derrick Brown

2. Javon Kinlaw

3. K’Lavon Chaisson

4. Trade Back

I like Delpit more than Chaisson but that is just me..

2 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Since option 1 isn’t likely I prefer option 4 and then 3 in that order.

The DT class is incredibly deep.  Blackmore, Gallimore and Mabuike are every bit as talented as Kinlaw

Move down and add a late 2nd.  Could get

26th Blacklock,

47th Uche,

54th Dobbins/Taylor,

55th Chinn

Uche provides much the same thing as Chaisson

That haul would be pretty incredible. Our defense would get that much needed infusion of talent and speed. I agree, I really like Uche as a similar style player to Chaisson. 

Jedrick Wills said Uche was the toughest player to block out of everyone he faced. I’m really high on him. 

On 3/2/2020 at 1:06 AM, Francis York Morgan said:

Really not trying to be a ****, just haven't seen a single comparison until I made it, since he's so much "more athletic," and suddenly after the combine it's a bunch of posters saying it lol

All I seen before the combine was how athletic he was, now it's "we knew he wasnt athletic to begin with".

42 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

All I seen before the combine was how athletic he was, now it's "we knew he wasnt athletic to begin with".

Exactly. Same folks insisting he was going to test way better than expected and comparing him to Calais Campbell or even ******* Clowney are trying to say now that he's gonna be Michael Bennett (not Bennett coming into the league, but year 5 Bennett). Also seen people saying "his numbers aren't as bad for a DT" and like...dude weighed 275. No matter how you slice it, he didn't do well for a guy his size. Especially that 10 yard split.

Again, I'd love him in the 2nd. He does have the potential to develop into a really good 4-3 base DE. But he isn't going to be there year 1, and with a motor/stamina as questionable as his, he isn't worth the risk round 1 imho. 

Just now, Francis York Morgan said:

Exactly. Same folks insisting he was going to test way better than expected and comparing him to Calais Campbell or even ******* Clowney are trying to say now that he's gonna be Michael Bennett (not Bennett coming into the league, but year 5 Bennett). Also seen people saying "his numbers aren't as bad for a DT" and like...dude weighed 275. No matter how you slice it, he didn't do well for a guy his size. Especially that 10 yard split.

Again, I'd love him in the 2nd. He does have the potential to develop into a really good 4-3 base DE. But he isn't going to be there year 1, and with a motor as bad as his, he isn't worth the risk round 1 imho. 

Yeah round 2 I'd run away with him. Think hes a good base DE with a rotation at DT on pass rushing downs solid 3-5 year sack dude with potential for more later in his career but I wouldn't want him at 16.

Posted (edited)

Falcons Scout seen at at Miami (OH) observing the following players

video link here - https://miamiredhawks.com/news/2020/3/2/football-redhawks-hold-pro-day-in-front-of-17-nfl-scouts.aspx

#6 Travion Banks

Defensive Back   5' 11"   183 lbs   Senior

#49 Bart Baratti

Defensive Back   6' 1"   200 lbs   Senior

#58 Doug Costin

Defensive Line   6' 2"   295 lbs   Senior

#14 Zedrick Raymond

Defensive Back   6' 0"   181 lbs   Senior

#79 Sam Sloman

Placekicker   5' 8"   205 lbs   Senior

#31 Maurice Thomas

Running Back   5' 11"   179 lbs   Redshirt Senior

Edited by Unintentional Grounding
1 hour ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

Falcons Scout seen at at Miami (OH) observing the following players

video link here - https://miamiredhawks.com/news/2020/3/2/football-redhawks-hold-pro-day-in-front-of-17-nfl-scouts.aspx

#6 Travion Banks

Defensive Back   5' 11"   183 lbs   Senior

#49 Bart Baratti

Defensive Back   6' 1"   200 lbs   Senior

#58 Doug Costin

Defensive Line   6' 2"   295 lbs   Senior

#14 Zedrick Raymond

Defensive Back   6' 0"   181 lbs   Senior

#79 Sam Sloman

Placekicker   5' 8"   205 lbs   Senior

#31 Maurice Thomas

Running Back   5' 11"   179 lbs   Redshirt Senior

42edf150385b28f1090575f889ad797e.jpeg

Question for the guys and gals in here:

Problem - Most Pro day visits also included all the other players that attended pro day since we don't 100% know who the talked to unless a 1v1 conversation is observed off hand. So here is my question:

1. Should I make a separate grouping for the pro day peeps or mix them in with the other ones?

2. If I do make a separate grouping for pro day guys and gals would that list be too long to read?

19 hours ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

Question for the guys and gals in here:

Problem - Most Pro day visits also included all the other players that attended pro day since we don't 100% know who the talked to unless a 1v1 conversation is observed off hand. So here is my question:

1. Should I make a separate grouping for the pro day peeps or mix them in with the other ones?

2. If I do make a separate grouping for pro day guys and gals would that list be too long to read?

in favor of a separate list. 

28 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

Players who had a formal:

Hakeem Adeniji, JK Dobbins, K'lavon Chaisson, Matt Hennessey, Austin Jackson, Jordan Elliot, Julian Okwara, Cam Akers, Yetur Gross Matos, and Ross Blacklock. 

Players interviewed more than once:

McTelvin Agim, Javon Kinlaw, Tyler Bass, Zack Baun, and Calvin Throckmorton. 

Would be interesting to see if these match up with the last 5 years of meetings

1 hour ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

Would be interesting to see if these match up with the last 5 years of meetings

It seems like a pattern, I would not mind Kinlaw and Hennessey in rounds 1-2, and take Okwara with our late second if he falls that far.