• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello and welcome Falcons fans! My name is Lt Dan and this ladies and gentlemen is the 2020 Falcons Prospect Tracker !!!! This Thread is a 4 year project started by myself in (2015/2016) and I wo

I love when you do this because it pretty much always falls in line with who we draft.  Takes a lot of time and effort and I appreciate you for doing so.   A trend I see and expect is similar t

Holy Batman's underpants! Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I didn't know that was active. I just disabled it now.

On 2/8/2020 at 6:49 AM, Unintentional Grounding said:

Before I do anything else... I would like to quickly post a self plug like a dumb dumb LOL

Check me out on Twitch and YouTube at these links to help me grow as a content creator!

https://www.twitch.tv/unintentionalgrounding

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClCIW6b6I6MOfGGVEcc8f6g

I just want to say thank you to the Atlanta Falcons community not only here but also around the globe for believing in me to provide the best in Falcons / Draft Videos, Draft Discussion, Live interaction, and Data on the team! Thank you for the support and constructive criticism. I has made me grow as a person and Fan / Content Creator.

you may want to not make all your videos 'subscriber only' if you're trying to grow your channel on twitch. I gave you a follow but I would normally just move on with my day if I saw that on a random channel. Best to just try and max views when you're low on the totem poll.

6 minutes ago, Romfal said:

you may want to not make all your videos 'subscriber only' if you're trying to grow your channel on twitch. I gave you a follow but I would normally just move on with my day if I saw that on a random channel. Best to just try and max views when you're low on the totem poll.

Holy Batman's underpants! Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I didn't know that was active. I just disabled it now.

On ‎02‎/‎08‎/‎2020 at 8:41 AM, Unintentional Grounding said:

QB -

Utah -  State Jordan Love ( SRB )

TE -

Georgia - Eli Wolf ( EWS )

DT -

South Carolina - Javon Kinlaw  ( SRB )

DE -

Michigan -  Michael Danna ( EWS )

Ferris State -  Austin Edwards ( EWS )

OLB -

Miami -  Michael Pinckney ( EWS )

I like those prospects, but I think James Morgan will be a better prospect that Jordan Love. 

On ‎02‎/‎09‎/‎2020 at 11:42 AM, Romfal said:

Good looking out for him. 

10 hours ago, NWFALCON said:

Keep an eye on TE from Portland -  State Charlie Taumoepeau 

Koetter’s son plays WR at Portland State so I’m sure he’s familiar. 

Pros and Cons:

Pros:

Quality hands

Power to shed tackles

Average Run blocker 

Gear 1 to Gear 2 speed is fluid

Works well as a over the middle and sideline chain mover

Long arms allow him to catch defenders of guard and stiff arm them to the ground

Cons:

Body catcher in most film

Route running leaves you wanting

Average run blocking makes it harder for RBs to get away from backside defenders

Average understanding of leverage 

Will need at least two years to develop into a quality starter 

It's interesting that we haven't scouted or been linked to any running backs at either bowl. That either says the falcons are happy with what they have (doubt it), or are considering one earlier like Swift, Dobbins, Helaire-Edwards or even Zach Moss.

Which one you got? I'd do swift at #16 and trade back up for Zach Baun

Per Walter football we've talked to the following players so far:

• McTelvin Agim, DE/3-4OLB, Arkansas (EW)
  • Michael Danna, DE, Michigan (EW)
  • Kevin Davidson, QB, Princeton (EW)
  • Austin Edwards, DE, Ferris State (EW)
  • Jordan McCray, WR, Oklahoma (EW)
  • Carter O'Donnell, OT, Alberta (EW)
  • Michael Onwenu, G, Michigan (EW)
  • John Penisini, DT, Utah (EW)
  • Michael Pinckney, OLB, Miami (EW)
  • Shaquille Quarterman, ILB, Miami (EW)
  • Kurt Rawlings, QB, Yale (EW)
  • Joe Reed, WR, Virginia (EW)
  • Rashad Smith, LB, Florida Atlantic (EW)
  • Calvin Throckmorton, OT/G, Oregon (EW)
  • Mykal Walker, OLB, Fresno State (EW)
  • Keith Washington, CB, West Virginia (EW)
  • Raequan Williams, DT/3-4DE/NT, Michigan State (EW)
  • Eli Wolf, TE, Georgia (EW)

On 2/16/2020 at 10:11 AM, MSalmon said:

It's interesting that we haven't scouted or been linked to any running backs at either bowl. That either says the falcons are happy with what they have (doubt it), or are considering one earlier like Swift, Dobbins, Helaire-Edwards or even Zach Moss.

Which one you got? I'd do swift at #16 and trade back up for Zach Baun

If you are asking me If take Swift, but the way the team is set up I'd just draft a RB next year and pay Hill this year.