• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello and welcome Falcons fans! My name is Lt Dan and this ladies and gentlemen is the 2020 Falcons Prospect Tracker !!!! This Thread is a 4 year project started by myself in (2015/2016) and I wo

I love when you do this because it pretty much always falls in line with who we draft.  Takes a lot of time and effort and I appreciate you for doing so.   A trend I see and expect is similar t

Holy Batman's underpants! Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I didn't know that was active. I just disabled it now.

On 4/6/2020 at 6:16 PM, benny said:

i guess i’m in the minority in that i would not be a fan of this pick, especially if we traded up to get him. 

Me either. Watching his tape, I simply dont see him producing at a higher level than Beasley did.

That's not me trying to say Beasley is a direct comp, but I think their ceilings are about equal.

12 minutes ago, ike barn87987 said:

He’s good but I don’t see the fit. I see him more like Trufant with more physicality but  less speed. I don’t see him as a press CB which is probably the direction we go.

Press is his best feature. If anything it’s probably his zone defense.

4 hours ago, ike barn87987 said:

He’s good but I don’t see the fit. I see him more like Trufant with more physicality but  less speed. I don’t see him as a press CB which is probably the direction we go.

I don’t think he has the deep speed but he does press.

Double moves as I don’t believe he doesn’t have the recovery speed is his downfall in my eyes.

Strengths he’s physical at the line and competitive all the way to the end of the play.

1 hour ago, kiwifalcon said:

I don’t think he has the deep speed but he does press.

Double moves as I don’t believe he doesn’t have the recovery speed is his downfall in my eyes.

Strengths he’s physical at the line and competitive all the way to the end of the play.

What I see is more off than anything. Yeah they do get in the receiver’s face at the line sometimes, but he never jams or disrupts. I wouldn’t call it press/bail because he doesn’t turn and run, but he stays in his backpedal at the snap but never jams or put hands on the receiver. In press you are disrupting at the snap, not just backpedaling and not putting hands on the WR.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/04/13/nfl-draft-rumors-coronavirus-life-peter-king/

There is a section in this feature by Peter King where Alabama LB/EDGE prospect Terrell Lewis mentions the Falcons as a team he met with virtually:

“I’ve been mostly using Zoom to have meetings with some teams. Green Bay, Jacksonville, Atlanta, Indianapolis, Baltimore, Tennessee, Detroit."