Javon Kinlaw is a beast!

basscass

6 hours ago, Rings said:

No one has any clue what will fall to us.  No one has any clue if he has moved up or down.  Can we please stop acting like we know where people are going two months out because a mock draft or media person said they heard a rumor? 

There are so many good players in that range that anything is possible, and no one here has any clue where people are going to end up outside of the top two at this point.

I think @GeorgiaBoyz was being a bit facetious. I actually think you are both saying the same thing

3 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I think @GeorgiaBoyz was being a bit facetious. I actually think you are both saying the same thing

Lol that’s fair, it was late and I had a few, but prior to going to bed it was like the 6th or 7th time I had basically read “there is no chance <insert player here> will fall to us at 16”.  Every year players fall.  We may get a top 5 defensive player in this draft at 16, four QBs, four tackles, three wide receivers are not out of the realm of possibility all going before us.  Will be very interesting.