*TMo*

My guess for the pick at 16

64 posts in this topic

I would love to see us re-sign Vic at a more reasonable price, re-sign Hooper, and draft Linebacker/Cornerback in the first round. (no particular order or favorites) we can get back in by trading up using our second round picks.

Im also ok with letting both Hooper and Vic walk and signing Fowler. 

18 hours ago, lju713 said:

If it isn't Okudah, I don't want a first Rd CB. I rather let Tru,Oliver,and Sheff gel. Then cut/trade Tru next off-season. Next draft has better CB coming out. Wade,Surtain Jr,Stokes,etc.

IMO we can get the same quality of CB anywhere from the first to 3rd round.

On 2/7/2020 at 1:47 PM, Bridgeburner said:

I would love to see us re-sign Vic at a more reasonable price, re-sign Hooper, and draft Linebacker/Cornerback in the first round. (no particular order or favorites) we can get back in by trading up using our second round picks.

Vic is not going to be resigned we can’t continue to reward mediocrity but i don’t think we should let Hooper walk best TE we had since Tony G

MAD597 and Xero like this

On 2/6/2020 at 7:31 PM, *TMo* said:

Kristian Fulton, CB, LSU or C.J. Henderson, CB, Florida

If we stay at 16, i think we go with fulton. Kinlaw will be gone. Chaisson may be gone after he blows up at the combine(guarantee he has one of the best combines in the entire class). Not abfan of Henderson tbh. May be abke ti trade back and get fulton. Epenesa very well could be gone if he shows some speed and athleticism that surprises scouts. Not a YGM fan at all. He doesnt have a go to move. Not having a go to move is somewhat of a death sentence for a pass rusher until they find that move. After Young and Chaisson(maybe even ahead of chaisson) i like Josh Uche out of michigan ALOT. He he was 6'5" instead of 6'1" and change, then he'd be a top 20 lock. He xan drop into coverage as a SLB, but hus bread and butter will come as a DE/LEO. Hes got a passion for pass rushing, is an absolue dog, and has a legit pass rush repertoire with multiple moves and counter moves. Id even take him at 16. Thats how convinced in him I am. 

feb2.GIF.5638df873aefd8da58dfc59f4a2576c3.GIF

with this draft defense is solidified

YGM-EDGE

UCHE-WLB

DAVIDSON-DT

OJEMUDIA- OUTSIDE CORNER MOVE SHEFFIELD TO NB

KAZEE AND FLOYD STARTING SAFETIES 

DOBBINS-RB TO TAKE OFFENSE OVER THE TOP

Osiruz likes this

First pick will be a DE,,, Hope the second pick will be a DT,, And I say we will draft two of each with one in latter rounds at each position we need most IMO... Get a S , CB, and a Center from Missouri . That is seven picks..If we get another pick,, Hope we pick up another Big Back and maybe that will come in UDFAcy. ..

11 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

First pick will be a DE,,, Hope the second pick will be a DT,, And I say we will draft two of each with one in latter rounds at each position we need most IMO... Get a S , CB, and a Center from Missouri . That is seven picks..If we get another pick,, Hope we pick up another Big Back and maybe that will come in UDFAcy. ..

You may be surprised.

I'd be underwhelmed, but I could see this exact scenario happening.  And then all of us hoping they pan out.

On 2/8/2020 at 4:09 PM, LaurentRobinsonDaGawd said:

If we stay at 16, i think we go with fulton. Kinlaw will be gone. Chaisson may be gone after he blows up at the combine(guarantee he has one of the best combines in the entire class). Not abfan of Henderson tbh. May be abke ti trade back and get fulton. Epenesa very well could be gone if he shows some speed and athleticism that surprises scouts. Not a YGM fan at all. He doesnt have a go to move. Not having a go to move is somewhat of a death sentence for a pass rusher until they find that move. After Young and Chaisson(maybe even ahead of chaisson) i like Josh Uche out of michigan ALOT. He he was 6'5" instead of 6'1" and change, then he'd be a top 20 lock. He xan drop into coverage as a SLB, but hus bread and butter will come as a DE/LEO. Hes got a passion for pass rushing, is an absolue dog, and has a legit pass rush repertoire with multiple moves and counter moves. Id even take him at 16. Thats how convinced in him I am. 

You not worried about Fulton's long speed or tackling? Tackling is his biggest weakness and DQ wants his guys to be able to wrap up

On 2/7/2020 at 1:47 PM, Bridgeburner said:

Falcons announced that they're moving on from Vic Beasley over a week ago, bro

I can't really get excited about a corner in the first.  Based upon the cap ramifications of a cut/trade I believe Tru is coming back next year and with the development of Oliver, Sheffield and even Wre-Wilson, I feel pretty good about our corner position.  What I believe we are lacking is a playmaker at the safety spot.  I would prefer a ballhawking safety to another corner as our defense has struggled to create turnovers consistently in recent years.  Debo is probably our biggest playmaker on defense at the MLB spot. 

16 hours ago, *TMo* said:

You may be surprised.

I hope I will be surprised ,, IF they do what I have suggested ,, I'll be very surprised ,,, That would be a great thing because most of the time they don't pick the players I think would be best..  Only a few players I wanted really bad have they ever drafted that I wanted.. Julio was the player I wanted most.. When I saw that pick come on and it showed on TV we got him..  I was bouncing off the walls.. I knew they hit a home run with that pick. Watching JJ in the combines ,, I was like... Man,, if we could only get this player , would be amazing..He Broad Jumped like over 10 feet flat footed with a fracture in his foot. !! .. It was like this guy was Like Superman.... So... never been so pumped after a pick.. I truly hope that in this draft, I'll be dancing a lot in the Living Room... But to be honest,, if we take just three players I really like,, will be uncommon .. So hope I get to do a couple of happy dances..  at least..

Now don't get me wrong.. I don't claim to know more than anybody does on the Draft,, But I do have a pretty good history of picking out some really good players out before they were drafted..

9 minutes ago, autigerfan said:

I can't really get excited about a corner in the first.  Based upon the cap ramifications of a cut/trade I believe Tru is coming back next year and with the development of Oliver, Sheffield and even Wre-Wilson, I feel pretty good about our corner position.  What I believe we are lacking is a playmaker at the safety spot.  I would prefer a ballhawking safety to another corner as our defense has struggled to create turnovers consistently in recent years.  Debo is probably our biggest playmaker on defense at the MLB spot. 

Not a betting man,, But if  I were,, I'd bet all I had that we will not pick a CB with our first pick, So don't worry about that.. TD and Quinn are both smarter than that.. a lot of really good CBs will be available in the middle of the draft.. that is were I'd say we draft one. and maybe one latter part of the draft also. That is one position I feel like we may draft two.. And I feel the same way about the DT position.. may or may not draft two.