I would not mind this 7 round mock

Osiruz

1.AJ EPENESA (RDE): Vic replacement.

Features exceptional length and overwhelming power. Hands are heavy and he does well to place and time his moves. Can be devastating bull rushing off the edge, getting  on the same level of the passer, shucking the block and finishing. Pass rush counters developed nicely in 2019, showcasing a variety of hand swipes. His push-pull is deadly. Exceptional ability to convert speed to power and he often plays right through blockers. Generally does well to play with extension and his length enables him to consistently finish outside his frame. Will put considerable stress on his opponents anchor to maintain the pocket width. Draws opponents out their sets with his power. Isn’t easily moved off his spot when setting the edge and he can make gaps disappear with his ability to squeeze down. Found impressive production across his last two seasons at Iowa. Has inside/outside rush versatility. 

2. Matt Henessey (Center): (Mack's future replacment)

PROS: Possesses good size and length at the position. Football intelligence jumps off the tape each game. One of the most consistent pass blockers in the country. Excellent coordination with his hands, eyes, and feet. Consistently plays with good balance. Projects well to a zone-blocking scheme. Effective at walling off second-level defenders and reaching three techniques.

CONS: Lacks the athleticism and power of a top prospect. Could benefit by adding more strength and weight to his frame. Struggles with bull rushes against power-heavy defensive tackles. Has too much length to keep letting defenders take control of his chest at the point of attack. 

2. Clyde Edward's Helaire (Freeman's replacement)

3. Malik Harrison LB.

4. Michael Ojemudia (cb)

5. Lamar Jackson (cb)

7. Jeff Thomas (Wr)

First 3 rounds almost guarantees us 3 starters, and depending how we do in FA, if we can get some vet help like Robert Quinn, or Chris Harris, we could have a pretty set. 

2 hours ago, Osiruz said:

1.AJ EPENESA (RDE): Vic replacement.

Features exceptional length and overwhelming power. Hands are heavy and he does well to place and time his moves. Can be devastating bull rushing off the edge, getting  on the same level of the passer, shucking the block and finishing. Pass rush counters developed nicely in 2019, showcasing a variety of hand swipes. His push-pull is deadly. Exceptional ability to convert speed to power and he often plays right through blockers. Generally does well to play with extension and his length enables him to consistently finish outside his frame. Will put considerable stress on his opponents anchor to maintain the pocket width. Draws opponents out their sets with his power. Isn’t easily moved off his spot when setting the edge and he can make gaps disappear with his ability to squeeze down. Found impressive production across his last two seasons at Iowa. Has inside/outside rush versatility. 

2. Matt Henessey (Center): (Mack's future replacment)

PROS: Possesses good size and length at the position. Football intelligence jumps off the tape each game. One of the most consistent pass blockers in the country. Excellent coordination with his hands, eyes, and feet. Consistently plays with good balance. Projects well to a zone-blocking scheme. Effective at walling off second-level defenders and reaching three techniques.

CONS: Lacks the athleticism and power of a top prospect. Could benefit by adding more strength and weight to his frame. Struggles with bull rushes against power-heavy defensive tackles. Has too much length to keep letting defenders take control of his chest at the point of attack. 

2. Clyde Edward's Helaire (Freeman's replacement)

3. Malik Harrison LB.

4. Michael Ojemudia (cb)

5. Lamar Jackson (cb)

7. Jeff Thomas (Wr)

First 3 rounds almost guarantees us 3 starters, and depending how we do in FA, if we can get some vet help like Robert Quinn, or Chris Harris, we could have a pretty set. 

Does this mean we place Hennessey at C immediately and release Mack or he sits for a year?

It will be interesting to see how Malik Harrison looks at the Combine. 

His tape vs Clemson showed some missed tackles and did not flatter him. 

If he has elite athleticism, then I believe there will be room to grow/develop.  I notice that Quinn favors LB's that run fast.  

30 minutes ago, federicofalcon2 said:

Does this mean we place Hennessey at C immediately and release Mack or he sits for a year?

Sits a year behind mack or we can insert him in at LG for a season and then cut Mack next season. Would save us a top of cap $$$. 

1 hour ago, papachaz said:

man I'd be ecstatic if it were to play out like this, which means of course, not only will it NOT play out like this, we probably don't draft ANY of those guys, 

:lol:

Usually it does, I would not be surprised if our pick is Chaison or a CB. 

Just now, federicofalcon2 said:

I read that but it also says three starters.  I was just asking because unless we put him at LG and then move him, if we keep Mack and MH sits behind him for a year, he isn't a starter this year. That's all I was getting at.

If he would be a future replacement then that's a starter. Doesn't have to be this year

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

If he would be a future replacement then that's a starter. Doesn't have to be this year

I agree, I'm not trying to make myself sound stupid or anything, I was just asking what the intention was because, we could draft ALL these guys and they could all eventually be starters, but I was curious as to if he meant at LG and move over or something else.  I mean Oliver and Freeman became starters eventually but it wasn't in their first year, but unlike 2016 where we drafted almost the whole class and they became starters.

No worries bro I'm not trying to make this an issue

1 hour ago, federicofalcon2 said:

I agree, I'm not trying to make myself sound stupid or anything, I was just asking what the intention was because, we could draft ALL these guys and they could all eventually be starters, but I was curious as to if he meant at LG and move over or something else.  I mean Oliver and Freeman became starters eventually but it wasn't in their first year, but unlike 2016 where we drafted almost the whole class and they became starters.

No worries bro I'm not trying to make this an issue

No one is making it an issue man. I was just pointing it out to help

1 hour ago, youngbloodz said:

TD and Quinn isn’t taking anymore in the first 3 rounds that can’t contribute right now. I don’t see them taking Hennessy 

Me to with these contracts they have dished out I can’t see a G being taken early either.The only scenario I see us taking an olineman early is if they decide to move on from Mack.