Pats still trolling Falcons

In another two years the Pats will be a perennial 8 - 8 or 7 - 9 team like they were before '91.  They had a really good run and did some incredible things, but their time is over.  

There will be about six fans in the stands in Foxboro in a couple of years.  The past is all they have to hold on to. 

8 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

After watching the Texans face a more embarrassing loss against the Chiefs in the playoffs this year, I think it's safe to say the 28-3 scandal is dead. 

Bro it'll never die until we win one or someone blows a larger lead in the Superbowl and even then...probably not.

16 minutes ago, schwarzenegger321 said:

In another two years the Pats will be a perennial 8 - 8 or 7 - 9 team like they were before '91.  They had a really good run and did some incredible things, but their time is over.  

There will be about six fans in the stands in Foxboro in a couple of years.  The past is all they have to hold on to. 

Yeah.....this for them is like 2001 was for the Braves.  It’s nearing the end.....slowly circling the toilet....the turd may bob up a cpl times but it’s gone shortly!

Just now, athell said:

Bro it'll never die until we win one or someone blows a larger lead in the Superbowl and even then...probably not.

It was the biggest choke in SB history no doubt but at this point no one inside the fan base should really be upset about it anymore. That 8 consecutive TD route the Chiefs put on the Texans was much more embarrassing than that loss IMO. But no one will mention that 

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

After watching the Texans face a more embarrassing loss against the Chiefs in the playoffs this year, I think it's safe to say the 28-3 scandal is dead. 

Been dead to me. Never understood how it bothered anyone if it wasn't a Pats fan using it. I def never it bother me, esp if the person trying to clown is a fan of a team that hasn't won either. 

Just now, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

Been dead to me. Never understood how it bothered anyone if it wasn't a Pats fan using it. I def never it bother me, esp if the person trying to clown is a fan of a team that hasn't won either. 

didn't bother me either. Heck I joked about it with everyone else. it happened, what can we do lol

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

It was the biggest choke in SB history no doubt but at this point no one inside the fan base should really be upset about it anymore. That 8 consecutive TD route the Chiefs put on the Texans was much more embarrassing than that loss IMO. But no one will mention that 

Oh I agree with you, just saying that 28-3 to the outside world will never die.  Heck, there are people on these boards that still aren't over it.

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I know. I was just spewing. I wish I worked with a Texan fan though. He wouldn’t even try to utter 28-3 after that collapse

The whole 28-3 thing was dumb in the first place.  Only fans that could talk **** were New England fans.  Like I've seen Jaguar fans trying it, it's like c'mon clown...

Just now, athell said:

The whole 28-3 thing was dumb in the first place.  Only fans that could talk **** were New England fans.  Like I've seen Jaguar fans trying it, it's like c'mon clown...

Patriot and Saints fans were the only ones I didn’t fuss with. I made time for everyone else though. I got humor out it though cause it was something out of a fairy tale that only the Falcons could have pulled off at the time. Then you had teams starting choking in the final minute of games *Saints* and now you have these high flying teams that can score at will and embarrass teams. Just makes it easier to deal with and laugh at it