Jump to content

Miss Y'all, need a little help


Tuggle'2
 Share

Recommended Posts

FB_IMG_1580871267109.jpgHeya everyone!  

 

Long time no see!  I really do miss this crazy place and and all the people.  My daughter and I (single father for last several years) have a super tough time getting back on our feet and finding some normalcy in life after a devastating house fire.  We had a 100% loss and have been pretty much lost ever since.  I hate the fact that it has come to it, but I've had to swallow my pride and know my daughter comes first.  I started a GoFundMe to try and help me afford getting back to that normalcy of life.  Honestly at this point I'll take any help I can get.  I mean even just a prayer.  

I was told to ask/tell y'all that a great way anyone can help out is that you share my GoFundMe on your different news feeds with a short description of my predicament. Worth a shot.

Thanks y'all and I promise to be on more and catch up.

 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/house-fire-relief-for-my-daughter-and-i?utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&pc_code=ot_co_dashboard_a&rcid=653aca0a4e774cbeb981611a139c6627

 

FB_IMG_1580871205846.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Tuggle'2 said:

Heya everyone!  

 

Long time no see!  I really do miss this crazy place and and all the people.  My daughter and I (single father for last several years) have a super tough time getting back on our feet and finding some normalcy in life after a devastating house fire.  We had a 100% loss and have been pretty much lost ever since.  I hate the fact that it has come to it, but I've had to swallow my pride and know my daughter comes first.  I started a GoFundMe to try and help me afford getting back to that normalcy of life.  Honestly at this point I'll take any help I can get.  I mean even just a prayer.  

 

Thanks y'all and I promise to be on more and catch up.

 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/house-fire-relief-for-my-daughter-and-i?utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&pc_code=ot_co_dashboard_a&rcid=653aca0a4e774cbeb981611a139c6627

 

Hey Tug, you feel comfortable with me moving this to TATF? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Regular Guy

Not to be all stalkery and **** but I looked you up on Facebook just to see the person behind the Tuggle'2 name. I saw the pics of the fire, made me sad. Prayers up and I'll see what I can do $$$ wise. I'm just happy you both made it out safely!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/4/2020 at 5:26 PM, Tuggle'2 said:

FB_IMG_1580871267109.jpgHeya everyone!  

 

Long time no see!  I really do miss this crazy place and and all the people.  My daughter and I (single father for last several years) have a super tough time getting back on our feet and finding some normalcy in life after a devastating house fire.  We had a 100% loss and have been pretty much lost ever since.  I hate the fact that it has come to it, but I've had to swallow my pride and know my daughter comes first.  I started a GoFundMe to try and help me afford getting back to that normalcy of life.  Honestly at this point I'll take any help I can get.  I mean even just a prayer.  

I was told to ask/tell y'all that a great way anyone can help out is that you share my GoFundMe on your different news feeds with a short description of my predicament. Worth a shot.

Thanks y'all and I promise to be on more and catch up.

 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/house-fire-relief-for-my-daughter-and-i?utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&pc_code=ot_co_dashboard_a&rcid=653aca0a4e774cbeb981611a139c6627

 

FB_IMG_1580871205846.jpg

Sending something now, I really hope you guys pull through my man. As someone who thrives on stability I couldn't imagine what your dealing with, with a child on top of it. Prayers up, as dirtybirds do you'll rise up as well 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/4/2020 at 7:23 PM, Regular Guy said:

Not to be all stalkery and **** but I looked you up on Facebook just to see the person behind the Tuggle'2 name. I saw the pics of the fire, made me sad. Prayers up and I'll see what I can do $$$ wise. I'm just happy you both made it out safely!

Yeah it's been rough.  I laugh though because my stuff made it through like 20 hurricanes and the washing away of 3 houses.  A dang fire got it though.  

The response has been amazing.  I can't tell you how much it means to myself and daughter. Thank you everyone, truly humbling.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...