Tuggle'2

Miss Y'all, need a little help

37 posts in this topic

FB_IMG_1580871267109.jpgHeya everyone!  

Long time no see!  I really do miss this crazy place and and all the people.  My daughter and I (single father for last several years) have a super tough time getting back on our feet and finding some normalcy in life after a devastating house fire.  We had a 100% loss and have been pretty much lost ever since.  I hate the fact that it has come to it, but I've had to swallow my pride and know my daughter comes first.  I started a GoFundMe to try and help me afford getting back to that normalcy of life.  Honestly at this point I'll take any help I can get.  I mean even just a prayer.  

I was told to ask/tell y'all that a great way anyone can help out is that you share my GoFundMe on your different news feeds with a short description of my predicament. Worth a shot.

Thanks y'all and I promise to be on more and catch up.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/house-fire-relief-for-my-daughter-and-i?utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&pc_code=ot_co_dashboard_a&rcid=653aca0a4e774cbeb981611a139c6627

FB_IMG_1580871205846.jpg

54 minutes ago, Tuggle'2 said:

Heya everyone!  

Long time no see!  I really do miss this crazy place and and all the people.  My daughter and I (single father for last several years) have a super tough time getting back on our feet and finding some normalcy in life after a devastating house fire.  We had a 100% loss and have been pretty much lost ever since.  I hate the fact that it has come to it, but I've had to swallow my pride and know my daughter comes first.  I started a GoFundMe to try and help me afford getting back to that normalcy of life.  Honestly at this point I'll take any help I can get.  I mean even just a prayer.  

https://www.gofundme.com/f/house-fire-relief-for-my-daughter-and-i?utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&pc_code=ot_co_dashboard_a&rcid=653aca0a4e774cbeb981611a139c6627

Hey Tug, you feel comfortable with me moving this to TATF? 

53 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Hey Tug, you feel comfortable with me moving this to TATF? 

If you want to, I don't want to offend anyone or anything.  Can try it

Prayers for you and your daughter, Tug, as well as a donation. 

Thanks for sharing and allowing this community to extend a helping hand. There's some dang good folks on here....

MattM12 and Tuggle'2 like this

A few months ago TATF took care of me and I know my donation isn't much, but it's all I can spare right now!! Wishing you and your daughter the best!!

Tuggle'2 likes this

On 2/4/2020 at 5:26 PM, Tuggle'2 said:

FB_IMG_1580871267109.jpgHeya everyone!  

I was told to ask/tell y'all that a great way anyone can help out is that you share my GoFundMe on your different news feeds with a short description of my predicament. Worth a shot.

FB_IMG_1580871205846.jpg

Sending something now, I really hope you guys pull through my man. As someone who thrives on stability I couldn't imagine what your dealing with, with a child on top of it. Prayers up, as dirtybirds do you'll rise up as well 

Atl Falcon and Tuggle'2 like this

On 2/4/2020 at 7:23 PM, Regular Guy said:

Not to be all stalkery and **** but I looked you up on Facebook just to see the person behind the Tuggle'2 name. I saw the pics of the fire, made me sad. Prayers up and I'll see what I can do $$$ wise. I'm just happy you both made it out safely!

Yeah it's been rough.  I laugh though because my stuff made it through like 20 hurricanes and the washing away of 3 houses.  A dang fire got it though.  

The response has been amazing.  I can't tell you how much it means to myself and daughter. Thank you everyone, truly humbling.

9 hours ago, Osiruz said:

Have you filed an insurance claim bro?

Got me at the worst time possible.  I was in a temporary spot and was renting.  Wasn't even for 6 months and I chose not to get renters insurance.