Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

22 hours ago, Ohio Dirty Bird said:

If he goes to the Patriots he will be a pro bowler  instantly ,  He just needs a fire under his a$$  and Falcons don't have that kind of coach  . Its best they both part ways  he is not worth any real large amount of money and the Falcons have a lot of issues to take care of

I laughed so hard at the factual accuracy of this post. 

Not a thing wrong with this post other than the harrassment being given to refried.  I don't see the same on the hate the uni thread which is just click bait. You all getting to full of yourselves.  All because you have a gazzillion posts and a gazzillion likes don't mean your any better a fan.  It makes me cringe that a clique is getting away with harassing a poster constantly.   The harassers should be banned.  Hate has no place here. <_<

4 hours ago, Realsurfin said:

Not a thing wrong with this post other than the harrassment being given to refried.  I don't see the same on the hate the uni thread which is just click bait. You all getting to full of yourselves.  All because you have a gazzillion posts and a gazzillion likes don't mean your any better a fan.  It makes me cringe that a clique is getting away with harassing a poster constantly.   The harassers should be banned.  Hate has no place here. <_<

I’ve reached out to try and help him, I don’t hate on people for opinions unless they are blatant trolls just trying to get under people’s skin, which are some of the most pathetic people around in my opinion.  Beans is not that.  

When anyone gives absolutes on things they say that are opinions, they are asking for criticism.  When people repeat the same thing over and over, it opens them up for criticism.  I chose to post my opinions about Dirk while we were winning games after the bye, about Beasley back in 16 where I didn’t buy in, about taking running backs in the first round, about how I think coverage is more important than pass rush...all of those things have opened me up to criticism because it’s not the norm, it’s against the grain, but I decided to post it knowing that and am willing to give facts, stats, articles, multiple reasons and examples and other things that back said opinion.  I don’t think others are harassing me because they disagree or say that I’m completely wrong, I look at things differently than most and I accept that.

Refried is no different, I don’t hate him, I don’t even not like him.  I feel I have tried to help him with how to tag people in posts so it can notify them so they can continue the conversation, so I don’t feel bad giving him a hard time either.  We all have our quirks, I get crap for being over analytic at times, Beans gets his as well for creating a new thread all the time rather than posting the exact topic in other threads that are out there because he mainly only comments in his own threads and not other peoples.  

We literally have thread after thread critiquing every player and bashing them down with every small mistake they make, this thread included, but we can’t critique each other or give each other a hard time without it being harassment?

11 hours ago, Realsurfin said:

Its just the OP  creates a thread for every single thpught he has, and  there are already Beez threads to put your thoughts in.

9 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Its just the OP  creates a thread for every single thpught he has, and  there are already Beez threads to put your thoughts in.

So what.  He has that right. Anyone has the right to start a post. Even if they get obsessed. If you don't respond it flows back to the past pages.  Anyone has the right.  I have most probably annoyed folks with my total and complete dislike of anything DQ and TD.  I would like nothing better than they be gone. In my book they are past their expiration date and should be replaced.  I have done my rant and did piss of posters.  The only thing I look back as good is Julio Jones.  Matty Ryan is up there too.

I also read posts I don't agree with but I do not attack nor judge those posters.  Why?  Because tomorrow they might post something I agree with and like. Every one get equal reads with me.  But the BS attacks need to cease.  There is no room for hate on TAFT.

Edited by Realsurfin