Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Charles Wright

Let's talk about the real deal!!!!

6 posts in this topic

Everyone's giddy about shanny blowing another SB. OK, I get it me too. But let's not lose sight of what's happened in KC this year. A 24 yr old has won the SB and ushered in some of the most exciting football I've seen since Vick. So many just plain wild plays and finishes all year long. Might have to sign up for game pass to watch this kid. I believe he'll only get better. And yes I believe the mobile qb is the future. 

ya_boi_j likes this

3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

He’s the real deal. I wish they had went down field more last night to display arm strength and the speed of his receivers 

As loose as he is, that had to be a larger than life experience. Especially for the skill players. If you're hands in the dirt you just plow, but in that atmosphere to throw and catch, well wow!

papachaz and ya_boi_j like this

On 2/3/2020 at 3:49 PM, Charles Wright said:

Everyone's giddy about shanny blowing another SB. OK, I get it me too. But let's not lose sight of what's happened in KC this year. A 24 yr old has won the SB and ushered in some of the most exciting football I've seen since Vick. So many just plain wild plays and finishes all year long. Might have to sign up for game pass to watch this kid. I believe he'll only get better. And yes I believe the mobile qb is the future. 

Mobile QBs aren't the future because they've always been around and have a strong place in history already.

From Fran Tarkenton to Randall Cunningham, Steve Young, Brett Farve, John Elway, Kordell Stewart, Steve McNair, Donovan McNabb,  Michael Vick, and Ben Roethlisberger with many more I can't name off the top of my head.

I know for sure Mahomes will be the future of the NFL along with others, but Mahomes is an extremely rare talent of his own. Even other mobile QBs don't possess what he has.

On 2/5/2020 at 11:49 PM, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Mobile QBs aren't the future because they've always been around and have a strong place in history already.

From Fran Tarkenton to Randall Cunningham, Steve Young, Brett Farve, John Elway, Kordell Stewart, Steve McNair, Donovan McNabb,  Michael Vick, and Ben Roethlisberger with many more I can't name off the top of my head.

I know for sure Mahomes will be the future of the NFL along with others, but Mahomes is an extremely rare talent of his own. Even other mobile QBs don't possess what he has.

:tiphat:

DonOfThemBirds likes this

On 2/5/2020 at 10:49 PM, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Yes, Mahomes is not only mobile but blazing fast. D's hardly ever take a good line in trying to trap him. He's got a great deep ball that will only get better. He's got the ball, you don't see anyone else.