Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shiney_McShine

The official "I hate the new uniforms" thread

3 minutes ago, AxManBigFan said:

Description of the uniforms. There hasn’t been much description given about them? As long as they don’t look anything like the buccaneers ugly jerseys I’m good.

Or the Jaguars 

WTF, they look like XFL uniforms!  They’re trash!  I thought the Color Rush were bad, but these things are next-level hideous!  Our last uniforms were pure class, they were best unis in the league, what were they even thinking?!?!

So when do the bucs admit they F-ed up and need to re-design? As long as we don't go that way, I'm excited to see what they do, I am sure it will be great and anyone worrying about it needs to relax.

I SWEAR TO GOD IF THEY AREN'T BLACK OR WITH A NOD TO THE THROWBACK STYLE I WILL SCREAM BLOODY MURDER. DO NOT SCREW THIS UP NIKE, BLACK JERSEYS, RED HELMETS. NO RIDICULOUS FONTS. This is not a drill, people......

2 hours ago, RHEC said:

What description?

I think that this look that fans will feel, experience and see and hopefully wear is one that's more in keeping with a contemporary look and feel that our fans are looking for – a little more flair. I think the level combinations is one of the things that struck me about the tops and bottoms, the way they could be combined and put together provides a lot of options. The players had a lot of input in the uniforms; you know, they have to wear them. Beyond that, they're young and they're hip and they get it. They want to wear something that looks good on them. I think the uniforms will good on them and even better on our fans.  -- Arthur Blank

Teams that constantly get new uniforms are losing teams.  Its a way to generate fan interest in a losing product.  Blank sees those empty PSL seats.   

The Atlanta Hawks got about 50 uniforms.   The NBA promotes that crap for marketing.  I don't like it.  Promote good basketball, not flashy uniforms.  It is what it is for the Atlanta Hawks...