Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I eyeballed a few 49er message boards and Shanahan is getting killed and everything they are saying is exactly what we were about Shanahan being too stubborn with the pass.

According to post on their site: Shananan has been involved in 2 of the 3 biggest score swings in the history of the superbowl going into the 4th quarter. Dude doesn't learn from his mistakes. SMH. 

1 minute ago, james b said:

Teams are 29-3 in the Super Bowl when leading by 10+ points through three quarters. Kyle Shanahan has coached in two of those losses (Super Bowls LI and LIV).

Wild

34 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

I don’t think Quinn will ever get us close to another SB.

Hush now ...you're likely right ... but don't spoil the party tonight. :D

4 minutes ago, james b said:

Teams are 29-3 in the Super Bowl when leading by 10+ points through three quarters. Kyle Shanahan has coached in two of those losses (Super Bowls LI and LIV).

Wow!

This is one of my favourite takes.

"100% coaching. Just completely *** backwards decisions.

Chiefs blitzed all quarter and it ******* destroyed the offense. Meanwhile the Niners play soft on 3rd and 15 when a stop practically would end the game.

On offense Shanahan never let them get in a rhythm. Playcalling was all over the place.

He’s a really creative idiot when under pressure."

48 minutes ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

Hahahhahaha... 

Someone please post the Niners INT celebration. 

Reminded me of the Saints and I immediately knew KC would make a comeback. Hahaha

do you think that should be penalized for taunting you shouldn’t be allowed to run all the way into the endzone and lay down taking fake pictures i hate it when defenses do that

1 hour ago, matty72780 said:

It’s REMARKABLE that Shanny is throwing the ball on 1st-3rd down, up by 10, with 8 minutes to go. Didn’t he learn ANYTHING from the Falcons game!? God I hope this guy losses. 

He has one of the worst starting QBs in the NFL, which makes that even more remarkable. If he had an NFL starting caliber QB he wins this game easy.

54 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Where's all the Shanny nuthuggers at now? Come and tell me again how much of a God Shanny is how the Falcons were idiots for not firing Quinn and promoting Shanny to HC?

I still believe KS is a brilliant coach.. He is coaching in the superbowl ya know :shrug:

Glad he didn't win it, that would have been twisting the dagger. I also lived near KC for a while so was nice to see Reid win it. I would love to see Eric Bienemy be brought here once Dan Quinn falls flat on his face. 

23 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

Using points scored in a super bowl to discredit a coach...C'mon man.

Here are his regular season ppg stats:

• 2008 - 22.9
  • 2009 - 24.3
  • 2010 - 18.9
  • 2011 - 18.0
  • 2012 - 27.3
  • 2013 - 20.9
  • 2014 - 18.7
  • 2015 - 21.2
  • 2016 - 33.8
  • 2017 - 20.7
  • 2018 - 21.4
  • 2019 - 29.9

So three good years. Out of twelve? The rest were abysmal. Averaged 20.5 ppg in his two Bowls. Hug on.

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Here are his regular season ppg stats:

• 2008 - 22.9
  • 2009 - 24.3
  • 2010 - 18.9
  • 2011 - 18.0
  • 2012 - 27.3
  • 2013 - 20.9
  • 2014 - 18.7
  • 2015 - 21.2
  • 2016 - 33.8
  • 2017 - 20.7
  • 2018 - 21.4
  • 2019 - 29.9

So three good years. Out of twelve? The rest were abysmal. Averaged 20.5 ppg in his two Bowls. Hug on.

Both he and Koetter have very similar OC/HC careers.