Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ya_boi_j

Tom Brady updates

32 minutes ago, Charles Wright said:

With his money already he should just take a bow and retire as a Pat! What a legacy he has there. They will put up a statue in his honour at Gilette. 

Yeah as really you read everybody's mind Charles. But he just does not know when to go out on top.

If he leaves the Patriots I think he ends up with the Raiders. Jon Gruden loves veteran players (especially QBs) and the marketing explosion that would happen with the Las Vegas Raiders bringing in 6-time SB winner Tom Brady would be just too good for TV. Raiders are scheduled to play at New England this year too!! That game would set a new prime-time NFL record for a regular season game!

41 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

If he leaves the Patriots I think he ends up with the Raiders. Jon Gruden loves veteran players (especially QBs) and the marketing explosion that would happen with the Las Vegas Raiders bringing in 6-time SB winner Tom Brady would be just too good for TV. Raiders are scheduled to play at New England this year too!! That game would set a new prime-time NFL record for a regular season game!

So I've had him going to the Chargers this entire time. With all the rumors flying, Tenn and Indy sound like very reasonable options if he wants protection and solid defenses. With the Raiders you get a good run game but they need receivers too. You think Tom wants to be throwing to a bunch of inexperienced WR's? I still got the Chargers if he does leave

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

So I've had him going to the Chargers this entire time. With all the rumors flying, Tenn and Indy sound like very reasonable options if he wants protection and solid defenses. With the Raiders you get a good run game but they need receivers too. You think Tom wants to be throwing to a bunch of inexperienced WR's? I still got the Chargers if he does leave

If he goes to the Raiders it will be with the agreement that Gruden gets him some weapons to use. They've already got a big time TE and Brady's best work has been when he's had a playmaker at TE. Get him a solid WR and I think he could make that situation work.

5 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

If he goes to the Raiders it will be with the agreement that Gruden gets him some weapons to use. They've already got a big time TE and Brady's best work has been when he's had a playmaker at TE. Get him a solid WR and I think he could make that situation work.

I don't know if i'd call Waller big time after only 1 great season. Not taking anything away from him but it took him 4 seasons and 2 teams to finally breakout

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I don't know if i'd call Waller big time after only 1 great season. Not taking anything away from him but it took him 4 seasons and 2 teams to finally breakout

I think the reason it took him so long was because he wasn't given a chance until last year. He wasn't given a chance with the Ravens.

On 3/2/2020 at 9:04 AM, ya_boi_j said:

Brady:  Hey Mike

Vrabel: Hey Tom, what's up?

Brady: Man, it's been a long time.

Vrabel: Sure has brother.

Brady: Let's meet up. I've always wanted to see an XFL game.

6 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Brady:  Hey Mike

Vrabel: Hey Tom, what's up?

Brady: Man, it's been a long time.

Vrabel: Sure has brother.

Brady: Let's meet up. I've always wanted to see an XFL game.

2 months later

**BREAKING NEWS**

Tom Brady agrees to a 2 year $64 million contract, $60 million fully guaranteed

3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

2 months later

**BREAKING NEWS**

Tom Brady agrees to a 2 year $64 million contract, $60 million fully guaranteed

You know that would actually be a perfect situation for him. Great running game and amazing defense and a couple very talented WR's that just need a legit QB.

3 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

You know that would actually be a perfect situation for him. Great running game and amazing defense and a couple very talented WR's that just need a legit QB.

I’ll be happy to see it. Give my Tennessee people something to be happy about 

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

I’ll be happy to see it. Give my Tennessee people something to be happy about 

Wherever he ends up, I wanna see him take down the Patriots in the playoffs!! That would be sweet to see! I'm so sick of hearing about how amazing Belichick is and blah, blah, blah, when people completely disregard his poor record without Brady.

3 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Wherever he ends up, I wanna see him take down the Patriots in the playoffs!! That would be sweet to see! I'm so sick of hearing about how amazing Belichick is and blah, blah, blah, when people completely disregard his poor record without Brady.

My dream scenario would be his team vs the Patriots in the AFC Championship. Or if he were to end up in the NFC they meet in the Super Bowl