Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Carter

February 2020 UGA Recruiting Thread - National Signing Day edition

1 hour ago, fibonaccisquared said:

If you're making chili from a recipe, you're starting off at a deficit. :lol:

In all honesty, crafting your own chili powder mix is probably one of the biggest things for getting to a great chili. Mix of pasilla, Chipotle, Chile arbol, cayenne, and ancho is a good start. 

No doubt! I just asked her for a chili recipe and she actually chuckled at me! :rant:

9 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Those scramble dogs look neither keto-friendly nor toilet bowl-friendly. 

Don't worry. Marketers will just create some new next ******** fad diet in a few years for everyone to obsess over, and maybe they'll work for it 

10 hours ago, VA F.O. said:

The other day, I had some leftovers from a number of previous dishes, and took a half eaten onion pie, still in pan, covered it with macaroni and cheese mixed with chopped up chorizo filled jalapenos and Donut fried chicken, and topped that with a layer of chili; cheddar jalapeno cornbread on the side

The very definition of "garbage plate"

May not have been very healthy, but it **** sure tasted good

Sounds like some **** you make after getting High

The 2021 db class is going to be insane for UGA.. i can't wait for it to all come together.  i still laugh at uf fans who said we hired away their db coach for 1 player.. LOLOLOL.. morons. 

4 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

The 2021 db class is going to be insane for UGA.. i can't wait for it to all come together.  i still laugh at uf fans who said we hired away their db coach for 1 player.. LOLOLOL.. morons. 

I read your post and all I heard was J. Williams, Grimes, and Johnson. Thanks laying it out there sir lol

Sounds like Zach Evans is trending towards the Turds.   Would hate to have to face him for the next 3 years, but there is also the chance that he blows up their lockeroom in a bad way.   Will be interesting to watch.

Rivals100 WR Mario Williams getting Georgia pitches from all angles. 

As the nation's No. 16 overall player in the Class of 2021, Plant City wideout 

Mario Williams

looks destined for five-star status when all is said and done.

Such being the case, it's no surprise that many of the nation's best programs covet the No. 3 wide receiver in his class.

That includes the Georgia Bulldogs, who are pushing heavily for Williams.

IN HIS OWN WORDS

ON FIVE-STAR GEORGIA QUARTERBACK COMMIT BROCK VANDAGRIFF: “Well, he was recruiting me when he was with Oklahoma, so now he’s trying to get me to Georgia. He’s one of the quarterbacks I like, and I’d be happy to play with him."

WHERE DOES GEORGIA STAND?: "Georgia is a big factor in recruiting. They’ve said I can play both, inside slot and outside. They just want me to get in and create space anywhere. Also, they’ve mentioned kick and punt return. They’ve mentioned Mecole (Hardman).”

WHAT PUTS GEORGIA HIGH ON HIS LIST: “It’s a great school and great atmosphere with great coaches. Athens, there’s no better place for now. I’ve still got to go other places, but that’s one of the best places I’ve ever seen.”

WERE WE WRONG TO PUT HIM IN OUR SOON TO COMMIT ARTICLE?: “Nah, you weren’t wrong. Georgia is a big factor, I’m telling you. I really like Coach (Cortez) Hankton and Coach Kirby (Smart). Really, it’s all of the staff, even the offensive line (Matt Luke) coach texts me.”

WHAT'S HE LOOKING FOR AT THE NEXT LEVEL: “Really, coaches being real, the ones that want me to come play for them. Also, playing as a true freshman. Also, I’m going to play baseball, too.”

ON HIS BASEBALL PROWESS: “We won state last year, and this year, we went down to Venice and beat them and Timber Creek. They’re two of the top programs in the nation.”

3 hours ago, 007dawg said:

Sounds like Zach Evans is trending towards the Turds.   Would hate to have to face him for the next 3 years, but there is also the chance that he blows up their lockeroom in a bad way.   Will be interesting to watch.

All that talk about him following the Alabama OL just screamed BS to me 

4 hours ago, 007dawg said:

UF missed out on alot of targets. Doesn't surprise me that Mullen wants him.

9 hours ago, 007dawg said:

It saying it won’t happen but with Evans, I will believe it when I see it. Until then I’m convinced he’s heading JUCO

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 3:08 PM, VA F.O. said:

The other day, I had some leftovers from a number of previous dishes, and took a half eaten onion pie, still in pan, covered it with macaroni and cheese mixed with chopped up chorizo filled jalapenos and Donut fried chicken, and topped that with a layer of chili; cheddar jalapeno cornbread on the side

The very definition of "garbage plate"

May not have been very healthy, but it **** sure tasted good

Respect..