Carter

February 2020 UGA Recruiting Thread - National Signing Day edition

550 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Americus_dawg said:

Where did ya get one from? I almost pulled the trigger on Dinglewoods the other day, but my gut wasn't ready :D

We made them here at home. My wife makes a mean chili. So I just followed the description of how they are made. And as simplicity as it it sounds... it was actually very good. I used the  dill pickle relish, chopped onions and mustard on top. 

Americus_dawg and SacFalcFan like this

25 minutes ago, Wardog357 said:

DE? Or TE?

LB imo. But he very well could be a big safety like Kam Chancellor. Although Kam was a LB in college I believe 

26 minutes ago, LawDawg said:

We had a 6'4" safety once. Without him, the Prayer at Jordan-Hare wouldn't have been possible. Then he took his talents to Louisville.

I was thinking it was Matthews that butchered that play and then transferred to Auburn.

1 hour ago, Wardog357 said:

We made them here at home. My wife makes a mean chili. So I just followed the description of how they are made. And as simplicity as it it sounds... it was actually very good. I used the  dill pickle relish, chopped onions and mustard on top. 

Hey by chance can you send me your wife's chili recipe. :)

2 hours ago, Turkeydawg said:

I was thinking it was Matthews that butchered that play and then transferred to Auburn.

JHC and Matthews both

6 hours ago, AutumnEffect said:

JHC and Matthews both

Yep it took two to hand deliver that miracle for Auburn. If one or none of them were there we win. But two ....

ECDawg78 and Wardog357 like this

3 hours ago, Macknsweetjones said:

2 pages of sick chilli dog talk...my stomach hurts every time I see you guys descriptions :sadwave:

I like to test myself by getting a scramble dog in Columbus, while passing through to the beach.

RxDawg, Wardog357, 95Dawg and 1 other like this

4 hours ago, 95Dawg said:

Yep it took two to hand deliver that miracle for Auburn. If one or none of them were there we win. But two ....

IIRC, it was fourth down and all they needed to do was knock the pass down, instead of attempting to make the INT......and ended up getting burned as a result....a 4th and Grantham for the ages.

Edited by ECDawg78

14 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

If you're making chili from a recipe, you're starting off at a deficit. :lol:

In all honesty, crafting your own chili powder mix is probably one of the biggest things for getting to a great chili. Mix of pasilla, Chipotle, Chile arbol, cayenne, and ancho is a good start. 

RxDawg and Wardog357 like this

15 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

If she wrote it down I sure will. She is a dash of this dash of that kind of girl! Lol

SacFalcFan likes this

2 hours ago, ECDawg78 said:

IIRC, it was fourth down and all they needed to do was knock the pass down, instead of attempting to make the INT......and ended up getting burned as a result....a 4th and Grantham for the ages.

I remember it well..... I was sitting in a Mexican restaurant drinking a margarita and saw that gut punch play. I was yelling just knock it down!  That was a sign of future big time fails to come. Got to get that juju off of us!

sdogg likes this

I had to leave GA to start hearing how disgusting the Varsity was, and how badly people dealt with digesting it

This isn't at the top of my "want to eat" list, but I really don't see the problem. I mean, yeah, it doesn't look pretty, but nothing with chili does.

If you can eat chili, no reason why this should bother your digestive system any moreso

Wardog357 and fibonaccisquared like this

The other day, I had some leftovers from a number of previous dishes, and took a half eaten onion pie, still in pan, covered it with macaroni and cheese mixed with chopped up chorizo filled jalapenos and Donut fried chicken, and topped that with a layer of chili; cheddar jalapeno cornbread on the side

The very definition of "garbage plate"

May not have been very healthy, but it **** sure tasted good