Official HAWKS February Game Thread!

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude, it's like so past time to trade this bum.  He's clearly not improving.  17 rebounds, 2 blocks, 1 steal... man he's such a liability on defense.  And going 3 of 3 on 3pt'ers?!?  Totally reminds m

Collins looks like a switch has been turned on and the light is ultra bright. His perimeter shooting is like night and day vs a month ago. His stroke looks like a veteran wing. His put-backs are

13 minutes ago, jayu70 said:

The disrespect is real especially with this kind of stuff, smdh!  They can't get beyond calling Trae a bust and saying Hawks lost the trade! They have to eat a lot of crow and it's lodged in their throats.

"Luka range" lol smh the hate is real. I swear ESPN is riding Luka so hard just to spite Trae and I don't know if I've seen anything that petty from a sports network. Gosh they're gonna implode if Cam ever reaches All-Star level.

2 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Better every year.. contrary to unpopular belief..

Whatever perceived struggles he's having is because he's not getting much help in the front court. But it's not for lack of effort.

4 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Ok bro what has JC done to you?? 

Nothing, its nothing personal but people saying he's the 4th best PF is the league, at this point, is crazy.  Look below

22 hours ago, therawest said:

My point is there might be 4 or 5 PFs that are clearly better than him but not many more. The league is not allowing anyone to play defense, especially in the post. I have watched every single play of his multiple times and can count on two hands how many times he was overmatched defensively.   People cling on to predraft deficiencies and won’t let go.   Not saying you are, but i get tired of hearing he is bad defensively when it is just not true. 

3 hours ago, Mr.11 said:

This is just disrespectful on so many levels.

The No.5 player on this list is #2 in PPG and APG in the NBA.

Top 5 as of today IMHO

1.  Jason Tatum (Made Kwahi look old and SLOW)

2.  Trae Young (Hopefully will take the top spot if his defense improves)

3.  Ja Morant, he put the team on his shoulders and to this point, they are in the playoffs IN THE WEST!  

4.  Luka Doncic, Pretty good but he hasn't proven anything to me.  I'll still take Trae and Reddish for that trade.

5.  OPEN, Heck no to Zion, he's ONLY played 12 games, so heck no.  Just NO!

2 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Just think how much better he can be playing beside Clint!

1 hour ago, TheTrue7 said:

Trae, Cam, Hunter, JC, Capela.. can’t wait to see it 

1 hour ago, GEORGIAfan said:

LMAO. 

6 minutes ago, red2play said:

Nothing, its nothing personal but people saying he's the 4th best PF is the league, at this point, is crazy.  Look below

Top 5 as of today IMHO

3.  Ja Morant, he put the team on his shoulders and to this point, they are in the playoffs IN THE WEST!  

4.  Luka Doncic, Pretty good but he hasn't proven anything to me.  I'll still take Trae and Reddish for that trade.

Hey guys, make sure to vote in the thread in TATF.

I'm trying to get a new combat sports forum to be create where we can talk boxing, MMA(UFC), and etc.

Need y'all to vote.

6 hours ago, red2play said:

Top 5 as of today IMHO

Totally your opinion but if you look at the stats @GEORGIAfanmentioned on the previous page about JC there is no way you can’t say he’s one of the better 4s.  

1 hour ago, TheTrue7 said:

“My point is there might be 4 or 5 PFs that are clearly better than him but not many more.”

what was said

“people saying he's the 4th best PF is the league”

What you read..

reading is fundamental 

The guy did that on purpose just so he could give himself a reason to troll us with his Collins hate yet again.

2 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

“My point is there might be 4 or 5 PFs that are clearly better than him but not many more.”

what was said

What you read..

reading is fundamental 

Let’s be honest here.  What I responded to was this.  Clearly states Collins is as good as any PF defensively

On 2/22/2020 at 8:20 AM, therawest said:

We need to stop this narrative that collins can’t play defense. He is just as good as any power forward in the league. We are currently watching a league that won’t allow anyone to play real defense. 

And I responded with  “Sorry to be contrary , but Collins isnt as good as any PF in the league defensively.  That’s completely inaccurate.  That’s like saying Huerter and Cam are the same on defense.“

To which he responded: “My point is there might be 4 or 5 PFs that are clearly better than him but not many more....”

25 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Let’s be honest here.  What I responded to was this.  Clearly states Collins is as good as any PF defensively

And I responded with  “Sorry to be contrary , but Collins isnt as good as any PF in the league defensively.  That’s completely inaccurate.  That’s like saying Huerter and Cam are the same on defense.“

To which he responded: “My point is there might be 4 or 5 PFs that are clearly better than him but not many more....”

Trying to figure out where you came in on this.. unless you’re fighting the particular JC hater’s battle for him.. I mean he does need help, but..

3 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

what was said

What you read..

reading is fundamental 

I read it.  He's not even in the top 10 and nowhere near the top 5.

Anthony Davis, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Pascal Siakim, Draymond Green, Kristaps Porzingis, Montrezl Harrell, Tobias Harris, Aaron Gordon, Blake Griffin etc.  I'm not even including others that I think are better but too new like Jaren Jackson Jr, Zion Williamson and others who STILL arguably better like Sabonis, Julius Randle, Bertans, etc.

I DO think he's got upswing and he's in the top half of the league.  The MAX contract stuff, lack of defense and PED's kinda pushes back how high he really is.  I could be wrong but I doubt it.  Right now, this team isn't even in the middle of the pack in the league but next year we will find out with Capella, Hunter, Reddish all being in the regular rotation.

53 minutes ago, red2play said:

I read it.  He's not even in the top 10 and nowhere near the top 5.

Anthony Davis, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Pascal Siakim, Draymond Green, Kristaps Porzingis, Montrezl Harrell, Tobias Harris, Aaron Gordon, Blake Griffin etc.  I'm not even including others that I think are better but too new like Jaren Jackson Jr, Zion Williamson and others who STILL arguably better like Sabonis, Julius Randle, Bertans, etc.

I DO think he's got upswing and he's in the top half of the league.  The MAX contract stuff, lack of defense and PED's kinda pushes back how high he really is.  I could be wrong but I doubt it.  Right now, this team isn't even in the middle of the pack in the league but next year we will find out with Capella, Hunter, Reddish all being in the regular rotation.

You should preface your opinion, with “in my opinion”, because it’s not based on facts.. it’s based on pure speculation.. that way people can just say your opinion sucks but you’re obviously entitled to it..

51 minutes ago, red2play said:

Who's hating?

Uhhh.. you