Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UGABOZ

Official HAWKS February Game Thread!

444 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Cam will be a beast once he adds a bit more upper body strength.  You can win a title with Trae & Cam as your top 2 IMO.  3 years away, but you can see the building blocks

Cam has All Star written all over him. And the scary thing is......I think he knows it now.

FalconsIn2012 likes this

1 hour ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I’ve said this before: Trae, Collins & Huerter can’t be on the floor together.  They all are minus defenders and the only way to win is score 130 points.

Cam should start over Huerter.  Not sure what’s going on with that.  I’d honestly try and trade Huerter to clean up the logjam

Agree with Cam starting.  He’s the one guy we can depend on to defend.  Hunter has been solid.  

1 hour ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Cam will be a beast once he adds a bit more upper body strength.  You can win a title with Trae & Cam as your top 2 IMO.  3 years away, but you can see the building blocks

we gettin' Giannis too!!!

59 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Trae/Cam/Hunter/Collins/Capella. They are young as @No.11 said, but I think that will be our starting lineup in the future. 

59 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Trae/Cam/Hunter/Collins/Capella. They are young as @No.11 said, but I think that will be our starting lineup in the future. 

I used to like Huerter but he gets burned ALOT defensively.  Brembry just sucks and Jones sucks too. 

ATL Fan in the DMV and tl;dr like this

4 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

This seems like a happy illusion

Hey let a man dream!!! 

But real talk, we need to win a little more if we want to pull any top tier free agents in 2021. 

FalconsIn2012 likes this

We're not pulling anyone with many more games like last night.

Ugliest game of the season, IMO.  And it wasn't even the highest scoring game against us.  But it was beyond horrible defense and effort.

I really hope it was just the guys were ready for the break and had checked out early.  Granted that's not a good look either, but it's a better explanation than the alternative.

jayu70 and Drew4719 like this

giphy.gif

I am worried about the Lloyd - Trae relationship. Schlenk needs to get in there and fix it ASAP.  I also hope this isn't the start of trae becoming a diva.  

On 2/14/2020 at 5:40 PM, GEORGIAfan said:
I am worried about the Lloyd - Trae relationship. Schlenk needs to get in there and fix it ASAP.  I also hope this isn't the start of trae becoming a diva.  

If your coach says that your not worthy to be on Team USA after getting the bronze last time and the fact that Trae is practically MADE for the Olympic Basketball, you'd be upset too.  Can we get a coaching change?

yea last night was just typical being from atlanta and how players and teams just set you up for disappointment. braves falcons hawks last night Young 15 points really come on

14 hours ago, DirtybyrdGA said:

Trae with a bad showing, he probably should just  retire from this event. 

Finished in last place and it wasn't even close...