Offset on Undisputed

18 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I just finished listening to it. I can see if he was talking about Mahomes but Jimmy G??????? I'm gonna just chop it up as that he misunderstood and thought they were asking about Mahomes. 

well if skip hadn't questioned him directly about it though by saying Jimmy G is thought to be the achilles and weak link, ok maybe, but naw, dude knew exactly he was talking about jimmy and not patrick

6 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Migos has been calling for Matt Ryan's head for a while, there's TMZ videos of that. These guys are casual fans and are adding on to the ignorant Falcons fans on social media. He just wants a running qb to make the team cool

ya they don't actually watch football. It's Madden to them

39 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I just finished listening to it. I can see if he was talking about Mahomes but Jimmy G??????? I'm gonna just chop it up as that he misunderstood and thought they were asking about Mahomes. 

I saw it yesterday. I knew that it would eventually make it's way to TATF lol.

To me I think Offset doesn't watch much football. I find it a very similar situation to Ludacris a few years back when he said he couldn't wait for a Falcon/Saints SB.

These sports shows are notorious for having celebrity guests who don't really know much about the sports they are questioned about.

Only Lil Wayne, Snoop, Ice Cube, Big Boi, T.I., and a very short list of others look like they actually find time within their busy careers to actually sit down and watch sports.

4 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

To me I think Offset doesn't watch much football. I find it a very similar situation with Ludacris a few years back when he said he couldn't wait for a Falcon/Saints SB.

These sports shows are notorious for having celebrity guests who don't really know much about the sports they are questioned about.

Only Lil Wayne, Snoop, Ice Cube, Big Boi, T.I., and a very short list of others look like they actually find time within their busy careers to actually sit down and watch sports.

Wayne, Nelly, , Snoop, 2 chainz are the best I’ve seen on Undisputed 

16 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Migos has been calling for Matt Ryan's head for a while, there's TMZ videos of that. These guys are casual fans and are adding on to the ignorant Falcons fans on social media. He just wants a running qb to make the team cool

Ludacris saying Atlanta and New Orleans in the Super Bowl was enough for me

15 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Yeah, I heard it yesterday on my way home as I listen to the podcast. I thought it was kind of a ridiculous opinion basing it on Jimmy G, so I had to share since it surprisingly wasn't mentioned at all yet. I don't believe anyone in that venue believed he knew what he was saying. I heard someone in the crowd say c'mon man!? Lol..kinda shows that with his shortcomings, ppl don't think Matt is THAT bad to say Jimmy G is what the Falcons need.

30 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

I wish Matt would say something like, "I'll rather listen to real rappers".

3 minutes ago, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

Yeah, I heard it yesterday on my way home as I listen to the podcast. I thought it was kind of a ridiculous opinion basing it on Jimmy G, so I had to share since it surprisingly wasn't mentioned at all yet. I don't believe anyone in that venue believed he knew what he was saying. I heard someone in the crowd say c'mon man!? Lol..kinda shows that with his shortcomings, ppl don't think Matt is THAT bad to say Jimmy G is what the Falcons need.

Offset also compared Kawhi to Micheal Jordan.

58 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I wish Matt would say something like, "I'll rather listen to real rappers".

I would love to hear Ryan’s response to what he thinks of Migos comments on him...or Julio’s thoughts since he’s supposedly  tight w them.

Ryan would say some boring PC crap though, which is why Migos aren’t fans...don’t want a Boring white dude.

2 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

I would love to hear Ryan’s response to what he thinks of Migos comments on him...or Julio’s thoughts since he’s tight w them.

Ryan would say some boring PC crap though, which is why Migos aren’t fans...don’t want a Boring white dude.

I mean he didn't say anything that the mobile QB committee hasn't said on this board. Ryan has $94.5 (million) guaranteed reasons not to care