what do you think is the likelihood the Falcons try to sign Greg Olsen if Hooper walks?

3 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

No, Ridley is a natural in the redzone.. You cant let players like that go..he's really going to have a good season i believe if he can remain healthy.. Im still not sure how big of a injury he had to his abdomen.. Those can be lingering injuries 

Ahhh but you’re willing to let a legit top 5 TE walk because he’s actually worth more than you believe he’s worth. Got it. As said before, if it wasn’t an issue bringing Vic back after not producing the prior year, there shouldn’t be a single word spoken about bringing a player who actually produced back. I wouldn’t expect much more

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Ahhh but you’re willing to let a legit top 5 TE walk because he’s actually worth more than you believe he’s worth. Got it. As said before, if it wasn’t an issue bringing Vic back after not producing the prior year, there shouldn’t be a single word spoken about bringing a player who actually produced back. I wouldn’t expect much more

Really depends on his price, id be down to resign Hoop at 7mil..just not worth much more tbh

2 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Really depends on his price, id be down to resign Hoop at 7mil..just not worth much more tbh

Not worth more is a pretty insane lie given market value for top TE’s. Dislike him for whatever reason you want to dislike him but to discredit him like that is silly. He’s proven himself and has improved each year. He’s well worth more than $7 million. 

51 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lol what did I say about GameStop and pawnstars the other day? Best I can do is 4.50$ 

On 2/1/2020 at 3:07 PM, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

On 2/1/2020 at 3:12 PM, ya_boi_j said:

Not worth more is a pretty insane lie given market value for top TE’s. Dislike him for whatever reason you want to dislike him but to discredit him like that is silly. He’s proven himself and has improved each year. He’s well worth more than $7 million. 

Honestly from what I have read, by the start of the new 2020 season, and with the increase cap space the league will take on, Kelce, Kittle and Hooper are expected to nbe around the 12 million dollar per year range from how the percentages are basing themselves to work out accordingly.

9 hours ago, federicofalcon2 said:

Honestly from what I have read, by the start of the new 2020 season, and with the increase cap space the league will take on, Kelce, Kittle and Hooper are expected to nbe around the 12 million dollar per year range from how the percentages are basing themselves to work out accordingly.

I said several times throughout the season that they better lock him down before those 2 re-up. If they really want to keep him. Kittle is going to make an insane amount

On 1/31/2020 at 4:24 AM, Falcons Fan MVP said:

If Hooper walks do you think the Falcons will try to sign Greg Olsen who would be cheaper? Greg Olsen probably still has another year or two left in the tank and would have a much better QB and 2 excellent receivers to make his life easier. Olsen could also bring veteran leadership to Graham and the other players. 

He is always injuried— time for him to retire. I would rather have a young TE, than a veteran that misses a few games each season.