Jump to content

what do you think is the likelihood the Falcons try to sign Greg Olsen if Hooper walks?


Recommended Posts

If Hooper walks do you think the Falcons will try to sign Greg Olsen who would be cheaper? Greg Olsen probably still has another year or two left in the tank and would have a much better QB and 2 excellent receivers to make his life easier. Olsen could also bring veteran leadership to Graham and the other players. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Olsen will be 35 when the season started and is no where near the player he was 4 years ago. No. You're better off developing Graham. Everyone keeps complaining that Hooper isn't a game changer. Well Olsen isn't either at this point in his career. Being a mentor is the only value he brings

Watch them draft Thaddeus Moss in the 3rd or 4th round to replace him though

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, quotemokc said:

Yeah nah Olsen still has plenty of wheels.

 

looking at those clips I see a man that's no faster than Hooper. If Hooper is considered slow by TATF, shouldn't he? I know the new thing around here is to praise players from other teams instead of the Falcons but I don't think that should be done in this case. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think the Falcons will try and resign Hoop if they can. I don't see Kenyon Barner being resigned or Beasley, so there will be some movement. I think Campbell and Hoop they will try and do what they can. Also got Randy Moss kid coming out of LSU we can get as TE late in draft that would be a great pick rounds 4 or 5. Moss projected as day 2 pick. 

 

Thaddeus Moss- 6'3 249lbs 21 years old

Austin Hoooper- 6'4 254lbs. 25 years old

 

Moss is younger, faster, and same size and blocks better. 

Edited by Refried Beans
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Olsen will be 35 when the season started and is no where near the player he was 4 years ago. No. You're better off developing Graham. Everyone keeps complaining that Hooper isn't a game changer. Well Olsen isn't either at this point in his career. Being a mentor is the only value he brings

Watch them draft Thaddeus Moss in the 3rd or 4th round to replace him though

Olsen never had Julio Jones and Calvin Ridley that needed attention. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

looking at those clips I see a man that's no faster than Hooper. If Hooper is considered slow by TATF, shouldn't he? I know the new thing around here is to praise players from other teams instead of the Falcons but I don't think that should be done in this case. 

It's the fact that he'd be cheaper that I praise. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Olsen never had Julio Jones and Calvin Ridley that needed attention. 

What does that have to do with that post or current day??

15 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

It's the fact that he'd be cheaper that I praise. :)

Money isn't something we as fans should worry about. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...