Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ya_boi_j

How does this make you feel

2 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Yeah, I am pretty sure Shanahan has put this behind him.

ALL of the talks in no way opened up those old wounds again. 

As he should. With the way they run the ball he won’t make that mistake again. I done think he will make the mistake of putting the game on Jimmy G’s shoulders either

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

As he should. With the way they run the ball he won’t make that mistake again. I done think he will make the mistake of putting the game on Jimmy G’s shoulders either

And I have a feeling he won't have the chance to blow this game late. 

I'm okay with whichever one wins. Although I do think Kyle has learned from his mistakes. Anyone thinking that kyle is only going to score a few points ,is crazy. Kansas City better not let the niners get out head of them big,like they did everyone else. 

Sad part is, if Kansas City wins, we will have to hear, how they watched our film against them, and use it to beat them. Seems to be a common theme.

Edited by THEHEADCOACH

45 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Normally I would include a comment here but I am trying to do better in the new year! :D

wow you've made it a whole month??  good for you

since we'll miss the rest of the third grade humor group

bad for the board in general, but good for you  :lol:

3 minutes ago, octoslash said:

If people can't get over losing a football game that was played three years ago, they need to get a life. 

Idk I mean it’s a pretty big part of this franchise history. A historical day in the nfl as well. It’s kinda what being a fan is all about. Are we only allowed to be proud of a super bowl WIN for a year or so? I’m not coming at you but I think it’s perfectly fine to still be upset ab having the first lombardi slip through our fingers in the first super bowl OT after blowing a 25 point lead.

Screw Kyle this week. Other wise I think he’s a great coach and pull for him. Before the Packers game they mentioned he learned his lesson about running the ball. Well good for him, ****. Up 8 and after Julios amazing catch puts us at the 21 with less than 5 to go we walk away with 0 points. Not to mention the patriots had all 3 timeouts, we don’t have to snap the ball until there’s 4 minutes left, force them to use their timeouts, kick the field goal and we are Super Bowl Champions. And it’s not like we had a scrub kicking the ball. We had Matt freaking Bryant. He was not missing that kick that season. 

so yea screw Kyle

38 minutes ago, octoslash said:

If people can't get over losing a football game that was played three years ago, they need to get a life. 

Then why be a fan? Your favorite team is in the absolute biggest game they can possibly play in. I understand what the Falcons do has no bearing on my life but even from a just enjoy the game fans perspective, losing that game in the situation we were in, how can you not reflect and not be disappointed?

Simply google Julio Jones Super Bowl catch and watch the one minute video and come back and honestly say it doesn’t disappoint you, and I will honestly say your lying because your a big enough fan to be on that’s teams message board. Your invested in what they do and do not accomplish.

Grop handled the question pretty well.  

Sounds like folks fk with Shanny about it just to mess with him.  

By allowing yourself to laugh about it, it heals old wounds.  

Like Grop said, sometimes the learning experience leaves a few scars.   But some people here will act like this was some sort of disrespect lol.

5 hours ago, ATLFalcon36 said:

I hope the chiefs win 28-3.

I hate to admit but this would be a fitting end except ....we’re not in it and we’d still figure into the conversation from every talking head.  Unfortunately for us, we must exercise the demon on our own.  No other way around it.  

9 hours ago, DirtyBirdKHAOS said:

Im honestly past the game. The past is the past. The only issue I have is when people use the same lame joke over and over. Find some new material. 

I always just ask them who they rooted for that night, every single person says the Falcons.  Then I remind them that they too were let down that night, and they shut up pretty quick.