Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ya_boi_j

30 for 30: Michael Vick

6 minutes ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Can’t wait! I’m gonna love this and my wife is gonna ***** the whole time and it’s gonna cause an argument but I’m gonna love it! 

on second thought maybe I’ll just record it and watch it without her...

I'd highly recommend the latter lol

56 minutes ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Can’t wait! I’m gonna love this and my wife is gonna ***** the whole time and it’s gonna cause an argument but I’m gonna love it! 

on second thought maybe I’ll just record it and watch it without her...

1st rule to a successful relationship never ever let her win.

1 hour ago, VTCrunkler said:

Oh seeing was believing. 

Got into Hokies football because of him, just watching him dominate games in college. Watching the FSU bowl game, was so stoked when the Falcons traded up to get him. Such fun to watch was a huge fan LOL so was my daughter and nephew( he would always be the Falcons on Madden cause he loved watching VIck). LOL my daughter wore her #7 jersey to school alot LOL.

Biggest what if in Falcons lore? Maybe even NFL lore. It’s crazy seeing these guys exploit defenses with athletic QBs that only chew into a small percentage of the gifts Vick had. Imagine Vick in a fully fleshed out option/zone read offense like Lamar and Kaepernick have run. 

Edited by Wjcorner

15 minutes ago, Wjcorner said:

Biggest what if in Falcons lore? Maybe even NFL lore. It’s crazy seeing these guys exploit defenses with athletic QBs that only chew into a small percentage of the gifts Vick had. Imagine Vick in a fully fleshed out option/zone read offense like Lamar and Kaepernick have run. 

Off topic. New Lil Wayne album drops at midnight

42 minutes ago, Vandy said:

For sure. Love him and his story (which I do) or hate him, he’s  a big part of just about every falcon fan’s journey with this team.

He was a phenomenon.  As you said, love him or hate him (and I have a little of both, since I loved him until I found out him running an interstate dogfighting and gambling operation was true and he'd been lying about it), this is about NFL history.

And it's a fascinating story, and even though I was super pissed with him after he was found out, I also believe in redemption and wish him the best.  He certainly paid his debt.

19 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

He was a phenomenon.  As you said, love him or hate him (and I have a little of both, since I loved him until I found out him running an interstate dogfighting and gambling operation was true and he'd been lying about it), this is about NFL history.

And it's a fascinating story, and even though I was super pissed with him after he was found out, I also believe in redemption and wish him the best.  He certainly paid his debt.

Good post. I also was a fan and then disgusted.

But his story since he left Leavenworth is what fascinates me the most. Not many if any convicted felons are given anything close to that kind of opportunity...and few take advantage of whatever opp they are given ...like he has. I respect him more for that part of his life than anything he did on the football field.