Sorry if this is a repost. I searched for it and I can't locate it. I even looked in content I started but it doesn't show it. It was posted in free agency and draft yesterday. Anyway, on to the mock.

16: R1P16
EDGE A.J. EPENESA
IOWA
The Falcons need pass rush. They also need to stop getting bullied up front. Let's get big and strong on the d-line.

47: R2P15
RB D'ANDRE SWIFT
GEORGIA
This may require a trade up but for now he was available on the draft simulator so I went with it. The Falcons need to find a running game. Matt Ryan wont be getting punished so much if the Falcons can establish a running game. Control the clock, control the game, stop being one dimensional, win more games.

55: R2P23
S ANTOINE WINFIELD
MINNESOTA
Playmaker on the defensive back end. TD wants game wreckers. Here you go. I don't know what kind of player the Falcons have left in Neal but they need insurance at the safety position. Oh did I mention he has bloodlines?

78: R3P14
G BEN BREDESON
MICHIGAN
Not the sexiest pick but it is necessary. I'm a believer in building the lines. Yes they take time to develop. Still, you have to start somewhere and keep it going. 

116: R4P13
TE THADDEUS MOSS
LSU
Son of legend Randy Moss. I like players with bloodlines. Moss is a jack of all trades. Run blocker, pass protector, he can move the chains, and he came up clutch in the biggest game of his career.

157: R5P11
DL DAVON HAMILTON
OHIO STATE
The Falcons have three interior defensive lineman set to become free agents. Better bring in reinforcements. 

228: R7P14
EDGE OLUWOLE BETIKU
ILLINOIS
I like his story. What's not to like about this guy?

Make no mistake. Kinlaw is who I would love to see the Falcons draft. After his showing at the Senior Bowl I think he's already out of reach. If he blows up the combine he might be talked about in the top 5. Honorable mention Kenny Willekes. Adding a second edge pass rusher wouldn't be a bad idea. However, I tried to cover a variety of all the Falcons immediate needs. Maybe free agency will change things. I would like to see them add a solid run blocking fullback.

3 hours ago, KCFalcon22 said:

Call me crazy but I want to package our 1st, late 2nd, 4th and next years 1st to Washington for the 2nd pick.  I'm taking Chase Young with that pick, 2nd Round i'm taking best RB available, BUT still intrigued a little by Bryce Hall, 3rd round i'm taking a LB, 5th Round BPA OL, 6th Round BPA

thank goodness you have no say so. we have WAY too many needs to lose that many picks for one guy when there are soooo many solid options for us in places of need. 

Call me crazy but I want to package our 1st, late 2nd, 4th and next years 1st to Washington for the 2nd pick.  I'm taking Chase Young with that pick, 2nd Round i'm taking best RB available, BUT still intrigued a little by Bryce Hall, 3rd round i'm taking a LB, 5th Round BPA OL, 6th Round BPA

Trade for DE Montez Sweat trom The Redskins for much less. Morebthan likely, they will be keeping Young.

1 hour ago, papachaz said:

thank goodness you have no say so. we have WAY too many needs to lose that many picks for one guy when there are soooo many solid options for us in places of need. 

I get your point we need a big haul but I believe we are in the same position we were in when we did the same for Julio.  I’m just shooting the moon. Again I know we need need our picks but if we are relying on that many rookies to be starters we are in trouble.

1 hour ago, Rise said:

Trade for DE Montez Sweat trom The Redskins for much less. Morebthan likely, they will be keeping Young.

I wouldn’t mind that either.  I just know Riverboat Ron is going to want a haul of picks so that he can get young guys in that fit his style.

Just now, KCFalcon22 said:

I get your point we need a big haul but I believe we are in the same position we were in when we did the same for Julio.  I’m just shooting the moon. Again I know we need need our picks but if we are relying on that many rookies to be starters we are in trouble.

I wouldn’t mind that either.  I just know Riverboat Ron is going to want a haul of picks so that he can get young guys in that fit his style.

as much as I love Julio being a Falcon, that trade set us back for a few years with the holes we had other places though, esp when injuries started piling up. we had absolutely no depth at all

3 minutes ago, papachaz said:

as much as I love Julio being a Falcon, that trade set us back for a few years with the holes we had other places though, esp when injuries started piling up. we had absolutely no depth at all

Let me ask you this...why do teams with top 5 WR not win Super Bowls...can’t think of the last time a top 5 WR won one.

13 hours ago, KCFalcon22 said:

Let me ask you this...why do teams with top 5 WR not win Super Bowls...can’t think of the last time a top 5 WR won one.

It’s a lazy argument.

In our case, because of bad situational coaching. Our Top 5 WR should have at least one, arguably two rings.

because we got screwed in that championship game  with SF repeatedly by the refs, and mostly because of Kyle stupid shanahan's ego/inability to run the ball three straight times and kick a game sealing FG....

so there's two examples for you  :)