• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy birthday you old *** man. @ya_boi_j

Thanks gentlemen. Mucho love and respect. @papachaz I'm gonna look into those discounts. @Jpizzle meet me at Sky Zone 

Happy birthday man, I always enjoy your posts and have for sure learned a thing or two throughout the years from you.  

2 minutes ago, jgentry162 said:

Have a wonderful day, Happy Birthday my fellow falcon fan. The only thing bad about Birthday's is it one less year in our lives we have a chance to see the Falcons win a Super Bowl. The only thing left on my bucket list.

this is true

4 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

The Senior Wednesday's discount where I think you get 45% off(or something like that, you may have to ask @papachaz what he gets off) of stuff. lol

:lol:

since it COULD apply, I am not even gonna be :angry::argh:

but we don't have a publix in our little town, so I don't know. I probably qualify, so next time I'm the next town up where they do have one, if it's wed I'll stop and get the 4-1-1 on it

3 minutes ago, papachaz said:

since it COULD apply, I am not even gonna be :angry::argh:

but we don't have a publix in our little town, so I don't know. I probably qualify, so next time I'm the next town up where they do have one, if it's wed I'll stop and get the 4-1-1 on it

Oh, I am sure you can mosey on down to your local Piggly Wiggly or Giant Food down the road! 

I know they will hook you up! :D

1 minute ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Oh, I am sure you can mosey on down to your local Piggly Wiggly or Giant Food down the road! 

I know they will hook you up! :D

we have Kroger, Wally world and a mom and pop grocery store. I don't get any age related discounts for any of them, I don't think Kroger does that, although here, if you have a kroger card you get discounts and build fuel points for discounts on gas. A quick tip, if you buy gift cards at Kroger you usually get at least 2x fuel points, so a $50 card gets 100 fuel points, which equals a dime off per gallon of gas. So, if you know y'all going out to eat, go to Kroger, buy a gift card for there, and use it to pay for the meal. discounts on gas for eating out....

you're welcome  ;)

Just now, papachaz said:

we have Kroger, Wally world and a mom and pop grocery store. I don't get any age related discounts for any of them, I don't think Kroger does that, although here, if you have a kroger card you get discounts and build fuel points for discounts on gas. A quick tip, if you buy gift cards at Kroger you usually get at least 2x fuel points, so a $50 card gets 100 fuel points, which equals a dime off per gallon of gas. So, if you know y'all going out to eat, go to Kroger, buy a gift card for there, and use it to pay for the meal. discounts on gas for eating out....

you're welcome  ;)

I put my mom on that little secret last year. She’s been doing it since. 

23 minutes ago, papachaz said:

we buy all the 'Christmas gift' gift cards there and rack up fuel points for January, just used the last of them earlier filling up my truck  :D

I love when the clerk says ..you got 20 cent off..do you want to use them...I be like...do you see these high *** gas prices...**** yeah I want to use them!!!